Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Random thoughts/general chat.

Go down 
+7
Admin
Teri Lea
atyre5
Baldguy71
Christian Burrell
Keith Deitz
wackyzaky7
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
tisdale87
Rank 2 : Peach
tisdale87

Bolt Points : 5447

Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:24 pm

hmm..
i literally ran into Barry Switzer in the ticket office at OU. i'm talkin, turned around and suddenly my face was colliding w/ Mr. Switzer

i believe Christian has shared the wonderful nun story. he embellished a little, but still...

i was doing something for an assignment at best buy and some random dude came up to me and said "so.. uh... do you have like a number?"
-like a number?? really?

the first thing our pastor said to us [Christian and me] ever was "so when's the wedding?" we're not engaged [...yet] i'm also pretty sure we were not who he thought we were.

the first time Christian and i met just the two of us, i basically threw every piece of paper at him. i just wanted to shake his hand and officially introduce myself.. fail

the next time we hung out, we met for coffee and went walking around bricktown [okc's version of san antonio's river walk] and some water taxi driver yelled "we know what you're going to do! just propose already!!" definitely weren't even dating at that point.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6777

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:40 pm

Well...ya'll (yea...I am a Texan) are a weird group (couple) and is Mr. Switzer a teacher or something?
Back to top Go down
tisdale87
tisdale87

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:49 pm

NO
you don't know who Barry Switzer is?!
what kind of boy are you?! what kind of Texan are you?!?!
clearly you're not much of a football fan
he has 3 national championship titles with the Sooners and won the Super Bowl for the Dallas Cowboys when i was in third grade, so.. in 1993 i believe it was Super Bowl XXX

who's mr. switzer..
*sigh*
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6021

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am

\/\/()()+
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5864

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:16 pm

tisdale87 wrote:
NO
you don't know who Barry Switzer is?!
what kind of boy are you?! what kind of Texan are you?!?!
clearly you're not much of a football fan
he has 3 national championship titles with the Sooners and won the Super Bowl for the Dallas Cowboys when i was in third grade, so.. in 1993 i believe it was Super Bowl XXX

who's mr. switzer..
*sigh*
I had no idea lol
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:04 pm

Well I am a Texan meaning I don't like OU (have been there to play basketball before) and I was like only 4 years old in 1993. But I am surpised that a girl knows this and "I" don't.
Back to top Go down
tisdale87
tisdale87

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:43 am

my goodness you two!
y'all are makin me feel old!!
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5743

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:01 pm

tisdale87 wrote:
my goodness you two!

Let me tell you a little something about feeling old !!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
tisdale87 wrote:
my goodness you two!

OLD! lol
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:11 am

Hey Keith, Is Kicken Wing that guy that used to play PS2 with you all?
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:15 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
tisdale87 wrote:
my goodness you two!

HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:18 pm

atyre5 wrote:
Hey Keith, Is Kicken Wing that guy that used to play PS2 with you all?
Yea...he is my brother.
Back to top Go down
Teri Lea
Rank 5 : Sack Boy
Teri Lea

Bolt Points : 5502

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:36 pm

Awww... I was enjoying the awkward talk... so one time I was in the ice skating rink and I had to pee reaaaally bad. So I went to the bathroom and out of the corner of my eye noticed an unusually large amout of sinks to my left, but I forgot about it and proceeded on to the only stall, which I also thought was weird. So when I was through and stepped out of the stall I realized I was actually in the guy's bathroom. The sinks were actually urinals.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Teri Lea wrote:
Awww... I was enjoying the awkward talk... so one time I was in the ice skating rink and I had to pee reaaaally bad. So I went to the bathroom and out of the corner of my eye noticed an unusually large amout of sinks to my left, but I forgot about it and proceeded on to the only stall, which I also thought was weird. So when I was through and stepped out of the stall I realized I was actually in the guy's bathroom. The sinks were actually urinals.
Hopefully no one was in there and you were like 10 lol.
Back to top Go down
Teri Lea
Teri Lea

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Yeah I know and whatever I was like 13!!! so Keith I want to hear some of your awkward stories that I don't know about.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:59 pm

Teri Lea wrote:
Yeah I know and whatever I was like 13!!! so Keith I want to hear some of your awkward stories that I don't know about.
I can't think of any. Most people awkward stories of them getting embarrassed. Well I don't get embarrassed that well so I don't have many.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:01 pm

I have one. lol. This happened about a month ago. Well my grandma had a muscle stimulator on her back. My mom was gone and my grandma asked me to come into the room real fast. I come in there and she took off her shirt and asked me to peel off the mustle stimulator things off her back. It was gross, at least she still had her bra on lol.
Back to top Go down
Teri Lea
Teri Lea

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:15 pm

that is gross.

i said awkward.

not gross lol.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:20 am

I once had an EPIC case of dyareha at Hastings and i completly missed the toilet and there was no toilet paper left so i just used mt underwear and i rode home naked with a towel around me and my dad was with his new girlfriend on a date.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:03 pm

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
I once had an EPIC case of dyareha at Hastings and i completly missed the toilet and there was no toilet paper left so i just used mt underwear and i rode home naked with a towel around me and my dad was with his new girlfriend on a date.

Did someone ask?
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5743

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:08 pm

IA Harvey Dent wrote:

That's a visual I could do without
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:24 pm

This is gross lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6935

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:16 am

i am tired, m done but m not out! On a side note i wont be too regular for this week since i have some personal issues to sort out! But once that is done i will be back with a bang.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:08 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:
i am tired, m done but m not out! On a side note i wont be too regular for this week since i have some personal issues to sort out! But once that is done i will be back with a bang.

Can you come back with a pop and a click instead?
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:11 pm

Rashid, how did you get the Video Game's Biggest Boobs review idea?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts/general chat.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next