Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS

Go down 
+7
Christian Burrell
llescaflownell
Admin
Daniel Ravid
Asad Nawabi
kenderspouch
mobyfreerunner
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mobyfreerunner
Rank 3 : Roman
mobyfreerunner

Bolt Points : 5521

Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:40 am

So the question thats on everyones mind Wink
What do you think?

I personally think (and hope) we will get some new DLC add on to the game with Raiden as main character or MGR (r standing for Raiden)

also i wanna hear when you guys feel about the whole rumours about MGS4 going to the 360
i think it will never happen but what do you think?
Back to top Go down
kenderspouch
Rank 2 : Peach
kenderspouch

Bolt Points : 5469

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:41 am

I hope MGS4 gets trophies! DLC also would be cool.
Maybe a MGS5 featuring Raiden? Kojima loves Raiden, after all...

As for it going to 360- I personally don't mind; companies need to make money after all. I'm just wondering if a 360 would retain all the blatent Sony/Apple product placement Razz
Back to top Go down
Asad Nawabi
Rank 2 : Peach
Asad Nawabi

Bolt Points : 5517

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:42 am

dont mind mgs being ported to 360 but i dont its gonna happen anytime soon but may be the new kojima project is multiplat
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Rank 6 : Cortana
Daniel Ravid

Bolt Points : 5590

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:43 am

I dont want or think it will come to the 360,
But if its maybe substance or something for the PS3, Metal gear raiden, or even trophies thats cool, if there are tropheis ill play the game for the 5th time ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6935

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:44 am

well i guess its going be the next metal gear solid. Read here. We had posted a news about it ! MGS4 gng multiplatform will give a major boost to the 360, but we dont have to wait for too long ? just abt 48 hrs more to go ! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
llescaflownell

Bolt Points : 5634

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:44 am

I also personally do not think that MGS will be on 360, however, who knows with this economy; like kenderspouch says, they need to make money.

But I would definitely like a new MGS (perhaps MGR like moby says). I also wouldn't mind trophies, that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
mobyfreerunner

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:45 am

Daniel Ravid wrote:
I dont want or think it will come to the 360,
But if its maybe substance or something for the PS3, Metal gear raiden, or even trophies thats cool, if there are tropheis ill play the game for the 5th time ^^

oh boy! i cannot wait i feel all jittery and excited lol
all i know tho is whatever it is it will be epic.
on second thought i dont mind it going over to 360, it doesnt effect ps3 owners in the least but im pretty sure it would have hard time running on the 360.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 am

I guess all the huss cannot be of the trophies alone.....And does it really matter if the game is released on the 360 as the game has already done a major buisness on the playstation 3.
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
mobyfreerunner

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:
I guess all the huss cannot be of the trophies alone.....And does it really matter if the game is released on the 360 as the game has already done a major buisness on the playstation 3.

yah tru tru
it would be interesting on the 360 but i think it would be pretty tough for Kojima to do it, and we wont see it any time soon, probably ages later, that is why i think the annoncement tmrw will not be about a port to the 360 or at least it wont be the main news
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:47 am

mobyfreerunner wrote:
Rashid Sayed wrote:

yah tru tru
it would be interesting on the 360 but i think it would be pretty tough for Kojima to do it, and we wont see it any time soon, probably ages later, that is why i think the annoncement tmrw will not be about a port to the 360 or at least it wont be the main news

well i hope it aint lame news cause the last time there was such a hype, it turned out to be a new MGS for a mobile !
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
mobyfreerunner

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:
mobyfreerunner wrote:
Rashid Sayed wrote:

yah tru tru

well i hope it aint lame news cause the last time there was such a hype, it turned out to be a new MGS for a mobile !

haha i know!
but knowing Mr. Kojima (not personally) it might just be that lol!
but i get the feeling that this time its gonna be something good, but hey we'll se wont we Very Happy

btw i posted a thread in the Suggestions part of the forums, check it out and let me know what u think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Daniel Ravid

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:49 am

The reason i dont want this on 360, is this will start soooooooooo many threads on topics about how ps3 sucks and shit like that, and for the fact that mgs4 represents most of what ps3 is really about, i dont want that taken away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:50 am

Daniel Ravid wrote:
The reason i dont want this on 360, is this will start soooooooooo many threads on topics about how ps3 sucks and shit like that, and for the fact that mgs4 represents most of what ps3 is really about, i dont want that taken away.

yeah i totally agree with you, Kojima has stated many times over the last three years that Playstation is where the MGS series feels right. But having said that Kojima did brought MGS2 subsistence on the orginal Xbox.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Daniel Ravid

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:54 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:
Daniel Ravid wrote:

yeah i totally agree with you, Kojima has stated many times over the last three years that Playstation is where the MGS series feels right. But having said that Kojima did brought MGS2 subsistence on the orginal Xbox.

It was MGS3 i think but w/e, anyways it sold horribly, and kojima doesnt have a market on the 360, they just dont know what metal gear solid is.

Also for the guys that still didnt read the latest article, make sure you read it, further explination of the "misterious photo" of kojima.
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
mobyfreerunner

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:55 am

Daniel Ravid wrote:
Rashid Sayed wrote:
Daniel Ravid wrote:

It was MGS3 i think but w/e, anyways it sold horribly, and kojima doesnt have a market on the 360, they just dont know what metal gear solid is.

Also for the guys that still didnt read the latest article, make sure you read it, further explination of the "misterious photo" of kojima.

t was MGS2 wasnt it?
ironically thts where i played MGS for th frst time Razz on a friends Xbox Razz bought it for my PS2 a week later
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
mobyfreerunner

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:57 am

People GO AND CHECK IT OUT!
Stare at the page intently! evetually lightning will flash!
and you shall see a number "5" afterburn. its hard to see for people with lesser monitors, but pay attention, you will see it.
i think this is conclusive evidence that it will be a new MGS5 with Raiden, after all he is the "lightning in the storm" Very Happy THIS IS SOOO EXCITING!

http://www.konami.jp/kojima_pro/next/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:58 am

I saw that awesome update at Kojima site ! remember the teaser that kojima shows is always opposite to what the people expect. So it might not be MGS5 after all !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:58 am

mobyfreerunner wrote:
Daniel Ravid wrote:
Rashid Sayed wrote:
Daniel Ravid wrote:

t was MGS2 wasnt it?
ironically thts where i played MGS for th frst time Razz on a friends Xbox Razz bought it for my PS2 a week later

It was MGS2 : Subsistence for the Xbox and yeah it did not did good buisness.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5862

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 am

I don't think it'll go to the 360, nor do I want it to. Some DLC side mission type stuff would be great. Trophies would be nice too. A new Metal Gear game would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6777

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:00 am

I hope it won't go to the 360 but I want a new MGS. It would be cool if Kojima switched to a ninja style game as Raiden as the main character.
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
mobyfreerunner

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:01 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
I hope it won't go to the 360 but I want a new MGS. It would be cool if Kojima switched to a ninja style game as Raiden as the main character.

yah ninja would be amazing! Razz
i was worried it would lose the stealth but hopefully it would still be there if its a ninja game!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:03 am

I personally hope thaat it houdnt be a MGS5 ! The story was pretty much wrapped up with MGS4 and Kojima cant make a game on Metal gear without solid snake in it ! Thats my opinion by the way !
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5862

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:03 am

Okay guys, I REALLY think I've got it figured out. "Raiden" is Japanese for "thunder and lightning". The teaser site obviously contains both thunder and lightning. I really really think the announcement will be a new MGS game starring Raiden.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Daniel Ravid

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:04 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:
I personally hope thaat it houdnt be a MGS5 ! The story was pretty much wrapped up with MGS4 and Kojima cant make a game on Metal gear without solid snake in it ! Thats my opinion by the way !

you played as Big Boss in MGS3....he's not solid snake XD
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6777

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:06 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:

I know it got wrapped up but I can't be without Metal Gear Solid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next