Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Random thoughts/general chat.

Go down 
+7
Admin
Teri Lea
atyre5
Baldguy71
Christian Burrell
Keith Deitz
wackyzaky7
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6021

Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 2:30 pm

Animal abuse should have worse consequences than for a human, because they can't fight back.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Getting kinda quiet.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6777

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:16 pm

atyre5 wrote:
Animal abuse should have worse consequences than for a human, because they can't fight back.
Why can't they fight back? They can too as much as a man can maybe sometimes just not as good as we can. There mindset just doesn't think that way.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5864

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:09 am

A dog ripped the bone that goes around my ligiment in my ankel out. So if my ankel breaks my ligiment can not take the stress and will snap and I will not be able to walk for 1 year to 2 years. So I hate animals.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
atyre5 wrote:
Why can't they fight back? They can too as much as a man can maybe sometimes just not as good as we can. There mindset just doesn't think that way.

No comment.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:50 pm

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
A dog ripped the bone that goes around my ligiment in my ankel out. So if my ankel breaks my ligiment can not take the stress and will snap and I will not be able to walk for 1 year to 2 years. So I hate animals.

What did you do to the dog, or what did the owners do to it?
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:48 pm

atyre5 wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:

What did you do to the dog, or what did the owners do to it?
It was a great dog till it went psyco on my leg. It was a 4 year old full blooded pit bull. We had its dad when I was growing up and he was a great dog but his daughter was the spawn of satan.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:26 pm

atyre5 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
atyre5 wrote:

No comment.
What does no comment have to do with anything. They just aren't has intelligent as we are. So I am smarter than a lot of poeple, so the people I am smarter than...I shouldn't fight them? See you will learn once you take a Philosophy course on how to make a valid argument lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6935

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:10 am

how can i have wolverine like claws? I mean i always look at my fist and thnk it wud be really cool if those claws can tear my skin and come out and heal back!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:19 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
atyre5 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
atyre5 wrote:

No comment.
What does no comment have to do with anything. They just aren't has intelligent as we are. So I am smarter than a lot of poeple, so the people I am smarter than...I shouldn't fight them? See you will learn once you take a Philosophy course on how to make a valid argument lol.

You answered you own question genius. I highlighted the answer to your question.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:57 pm

atyre5 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
atyre5 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
atyre5 wrote:

No comment.

You answered you own question genius. I highlighted the answer to your question.
And once again
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:56 pm

And once again what?
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5743

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:25 pm

[/quote]
It was a great dog till it went psyco on my leg. It was a 4 year old full blooded pit bull. We had its dad when I was growing up and he was a great dog but his daughter was the spawn of satan.[/quote]

I know not all pit-bulls are bad dogs, but even the most tame pit-bull can snap and go after someone. It's an animal instinct that causes this. I know 4 people who got pit-bulls as puppies and I told them all, "be very careful with that dog, the strangest thing can cause it to snap and it'll bite someone." They all said the same thing, "oh, no, he's a good puppy, he's not like that at all, " etc, etc. All 4 people got rid of the dogs because of just that. something freaked it out and someone got bit - one of these people was a woman I worked with, she got a call from her baby sitter that the dog lunged at her son and bit him in the face.

So for these reason I will not ever go to 1 specific cousin's house as she has a pit-bull and I know I'm in for it, as the couple of times I've been there, the dog does nothing but growl at me.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:53 pm

atyre5 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
atyre5 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
atyre5 wrote:

No comment.

There mindset on what is right and wrong isn't there but THEY CAN defend themselves. That is what I am saying.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:48 am

I just dont like dogs anymore cause it ruined my football dreams Sad
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:59 am

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
LOL....What dreams? lol
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Well football ruined my basketball dreams. I got invited to the junior state basketball tournament. 10 people were picked to go to the junior national tournament in Columbus, OH. I was picked and since I tore my ACL playing football...early in the previous year...I always had pains and before I was going to go to that tournament, I had real bad knee pains. Damn football ruined my dreams lol.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
Well football ruined my basketball dreams. I got invited to the junior state basketball tournament. 10 people were picked to go to the junior national tournament in Columbus, OH. I was picked and since I tore my ACL playing football...early in the previous year...I always had pains and before I was going to go to that tournament, I had real bad knee pains. Damn football ruined my dreams lol.

You can't have dreams cause you are a star.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
LOL....What dreams? lol
Idk the dreams I had before a demon dog took a chunk out of my ankle
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:09 am

Why are you the broken app on Keiths iPhone?
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5743

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:15 pm

I like extra sharp cheddar cheese
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:57 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
I like extra sharp cheddar cheese
So does it cut your mouth?
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:31 pm

I hung out with Keith this weekend for a couple of hours and fixed his girlfriends internet then she stabbed me in the roof of my mouth with a fork while I was eating then Keith made it akward cause her family showed up at her house and he was like this is the cable guy lol
Back to top Go down
tisdale87
Rank 2 : Peach
tisdale87

Bolt Points : 5447

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:50 pm

speaking of awkward...
most awkward moments.
go!

i am a walking awkward moment just waiting to happen..
everyday has its own awkward occurrence.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:53 pm

tisdale87 wrote:
speaking of awkward...
most awkward moments.
go!

i am a walking awkward moment just waiting to happen..
everyday has its own awkward occurrence.
Examples?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts/general chat.   Random thoughts/general chat. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts/general chat.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next