Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5862

E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts   E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:32 am

How do you all think Microsoft did?
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6777

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts   E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:35 am

I think they are going to blow anything else out of the water. The Metal Gear Solid Exclusive announcement then the motion camera was just amazing.
Back to top Go down
gmdon
Rank 4 : Glass Joe
gmdon

Bolt Points : 5523

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts   E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:36 am

I love Sony but ouch that hurts them. They blew me away with all the exclusives and extra new features. And mostly Project Natal and that boy Milo. It really makes me wish I had a 360 right now! But I just want them to come out with 720 so I can feel good about spending that kind of money.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts   E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:38 am

The Milo thing is still something I can't believe. What if you walked up and told him to shut up, what would he say then?
Back to top Go down
gmdon
Rank 4 : Glass Joe
gmdon

Bolt Points : 5523

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts   E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:40 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
The Milo thing is still something I can't believe. What if you walked up and told him to shut up, what would he say then?
Lol I wonder what he would do if you started cursing him out and told yo momma jokes to him.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5862

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts   E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:41 am

gmdon wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Lol I wonder what he would do if you started cursing him out and told yo momma jokes to him.
I'm almost positive he would say something like this ---- "I don't understand you. Please say one of my three pre-set commands. If you don't remember those commands, go play in the water over there."
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Rank 6 : Cortana
Daniel Ravid

Bolt Points : 5590

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts   E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:44 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
I think they are going to blow anything else out of the water. The Metal Gear Solid Exclusive announcement then the motion camera was just amazing.
Its coming out on PS3 and PC aswell.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts   E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:45 am

Christian Burrell wrote:
gmdon wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
I'm almost positive he would say something like this ---- "I don't understand you. Please say one of my three pre-set commands. If you don't remember those commands, go play in the water over there."
I realized it wasn't exclusive later that night, but MS sure made it sound like it was an exclusive. "All games we are going to be showing from here on out will be exclusives,"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6935

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts   E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:46 am

I still dont see any official announcemnet from Kojima Productions that MGS: R is not a 360 exclusive, so i will consider it to be ab 360 exclusive for now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts   E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E3 Press Conference - Your Thoughts
Page 1 of 1