Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Site Update 1 : Individual Game pages, Profile and updates and other minor changes.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6934

Site Update 1 : Individual Game pages, Profile and updates and other minor changes. Empty
PostSubject: Site Update 1 : Individual Game pages, Profile and updates and other minor changes.   Site Update 1 : Individual Game pages, Profile and updates and other minor changes. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:08 pm

We are pleased to Inform you that we have pushed some major updates to the site and some neat updates on your profiles as well.

Firstly about the site :

Individual pages for each game :

We have started to add individual pages for each game. Right now we have completed for Infamous and Killzone 2. We will be pushing for more this week. Also you will see a games list user interface added on the side bar or the home page where you can click
to game of your choice. Examples :

Infamous Page

Killzone 2 Page

Reviews/Preview Pages revamped :

You can check out the Reviews and Preview pages, now it will run in flash giving the user a more streamlined interactivity.

Profile Update :

This is not a major update. We have added a new tab "Info" which will allow their users to share their games list, their contact ids, their consoles and their online ids.

As always we hear you. So let me your suggestions in the forums. Current users can add this info by editing your profile.

Last edited by Rashid Sayed on Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Jaidyn
Rank 8 : Golden Chocobo
Jaidyn

Bolt Points : 5690

Site Update 1 : Individual Game pages, Profile and updates and other minor changes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Site Update 1 : Individual Game pages, Profile and updates and other minor changes.   Site Update 1 : Individual Game pages, Profile and updates and other minor changes. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Its KOOL. You really have done a good job king
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6776

PostSubject: Re: Site Update 1 : Individual Game pages, Profile and updates and other minor changes.   Site Update 1 : Individual Game pages, Profile and updates and other minor changes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:56 am

On Gamingbolt we have added ranks (with game characters names. I bet you can't guess what the top rank is?).

We added Bolt Points (which we are talking about using them to enter some contests and maybe winning some great prizes).

Also Reputation (Just show how known or not known that person is).

And much MORE!

Just stay tuned to Gaming Bolt to see what other great changes we will be making.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Update 1 : Individual Game pages, Profile and updates and other minor changes.   Site Update 1 : Individual Game pages, Profile and updates and other minor changes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Update 1 : Individual Game pages, Profile and updates and other minor changes.
Page 1 of 1