Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Just an update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6918

Just an update Empty
PostSubject: Just an update   Just an update I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:06 am

Hey folks,

Thanks for loving the new design. For the last 3 months the team has been working like crazy on content. For the last 3 months we have been getting over 100,000 per month and my aim is to make it 1 million per month by end of year or Q1 2010. I have been 100% concentrating on some adding really cool features on the main website. Some of those are following:

1. New forums: The current forums are free. Hence in a sense they are not a part of GB. So expect new forums in the coming month.

2. Better community features:

User Blogs, User Galleries, news submission are some of the next features in the pipeline once the forum goes live.

Lastly i just want to say be patient. Its pretty difficult for me to run such a big thing with a very small team of 9. So anyone of you interested in being part of the team please let me know at rashid.sayed.k@gmail.com.

I know many of you might be wondering what will happen to your post and points and ranks. Dont worry they will all be carried over to the new forums.

Also if anyone of you wish to donate to GamingBolt, i would really appreciate that.

Thanks,
Rashid
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com

Just an update
Page 1 of 1