Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more !

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6934

Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more ! Empty
PostSubject: Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more !   Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:32 am

Now before i go ahead. I would like to specially thank Keith Deitz. Hes really been a huge help to the site , infact in the previous update about the games pages, credit goes to him. He was the guy who helped me transfer the forum posts. Secondly i will like to thank Christian Burrell. Hes the one who gave the names to user ranks. And lastly the small community we have ! You guyz rock !

In this update we have dome some major changes to GamingBolt.com. We have added the most wanted feature on the site :

1. User Ranks : As the name indicates the more you are active on the forums the more you will rank up.

2. Bolt Points : Get bolt points depending on how much of the site you use. Can be used for entering contests and prizes in the future.

3. User Reputation : Now you can assign a positive or a negative to users post.

4. Polls in forums : Make polls in your posts.

5. Revamped Profiles and Community Page : We have totally revamped your profiles. Added tabs which can be easily double up as user blogs and user videos (embed only).

6. More options : More options while posting in forums.

And much much more !

We hope to bring the best of Gaming and community features to the site ! And this update just shows that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5676

PostSubject: Re: Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more !   Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more ! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:35 pm

Great update! I couldn't log in and I was like what the hell!? But then I read the email Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6934

PostSubject: Re: Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more !   Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:47 am

Thanks alot wackyzaky7, if my community is liking it ! Than its really awesome for me ! What more can i ask for ! As always you throw ur suggestions in the respective forums ! and as always we hear u ! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6776

PostSubject: Re: Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more !   Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more ! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 am

Yea...we have added a lot and it took us a long time so I hope you enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more !   Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more ! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Update 2 : User Ranks, Bolt points, Rep system and much more !
Page 1 of 1