Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS

Go down 
+7
Christian Burrell
llescaflownell
Admin
Daniel Ravid
Asad Nawabi
kenderspouch
mobyfreerunner
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5865

Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:07 am

what do you guys think about remakes of MG1 & 2? you know, the old NES games. i think that would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6780

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:08 am

Christian Burrell wrote:
what do you guys think about remakes of MG1 & 2? you know, the old NES games. i think that would be really cool.

That would be cool because I never played the NES versions.
Back to top Go down
Big Shizz
Rank 2 : Peach
Big Shizz

Bolt Points : 5471

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:08 am

I prefer it not to go to 360 because we need our big name exclusives - just like MS needs their Halo and Gears of War.

I'm hoping for another MGS Smile
Back to top Go down
Inuzagi
Rank 1 : Goomba
Inuzagi

Bolt Points : 5468

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:09 am

Christian Burrell wrote:

That sounds pretty cool. I got to play MG1 & MG2, but never got to finish them(I have no idea where those games went...stolen maybe?)
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:10 am

Inuzagi wrote:
Christian Burrell wrote:

That sounds pretty cool. I got to play MG1 & MG2, but never got to finish them(I have no idea where those games went...stolen maybe?)

If you have a PS2 or a PS3 with BC you can play both of them. They are included with Metal Gear Solid 3 : Subsistence. Pretty awesome stuff.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:11 am

Christian Burrell wrote:
Inuzagi wrote:
Christian Burrell wrote:

If you have a PS2 or a PS3 with BC you can play both of them. They are included with Metal Gear Solid 3 : Subsistence. Pretty awesome stuff.

Is it really? Never knew that.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:13 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Christian Burrell wrote:
Inuzagi wrote:
Christian Burrell wrote:

yeah it came with a second disc with those on it. fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:13 am

Christian Burrell wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Christian Burrell wrote:
Inuzagi wrote:
Christian Burrell wrote:

Well...I have the essential collection. Will it be on that?
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:14 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Christian Burrell wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Christian Burrell wrote:
Inuzagi wrote:
Christian Burrell wrote:

Well...I have the essential collection. Will it be on that?

hmmm. i'm really not sure about that. seems like it should be.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6938

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:16 am

Folks please avoid long quotes over quotes, it will make the forums looks messy

Now we have the words E 3 S and a 5... man kojima will never stop teasing us !
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5680

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:17 am

One thing about that Famitsu thing showing "PS3" and some MGS2 and MGS4 screens on it? (Think it was on this site but may have been on Joystiq.)

Isn't it now compulsory for games to have trophies on ps3, so that would mean trophies for MGS4 after all in a way Razz I would like this collection to be real as I wanted the Essential Collection but it was only on ps2 and my ps3 has no backwards compatibility.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:18 am

wackyzaky7 wrote:
One thing about that Famitsu thing showing "PS3" and some MGS2 and MGS4 screens on it? (Think it was on this site but may have been on Joystiq.)

Isn't it now compulsory for games to have trophies on ps3, so that would mean trophies for MGS4 after all in a way Razz I would like this collection to be real as I wanted the Essential Collection but it was only on ps2 and my ps3 has no backwards compatibility.

i'd love an essential collection for the ps3.... even though i've already got all 4 games.

trophies for MGS4 would be fun to go back and get.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Rank 6 : Cortana
Daniel Ravid

Bolt Points : 5593

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:19 am

This came to my mind recently, im sure you all looked at the latest update on kojimas teaser, it has Raiden in it.

Now this might just not be Raiden, Raiden has blue eyes.
the character in the photo has brown eyes, so if it was a clone of Raiden, it would also have blue eyes since it will have the same DNA...so my guess goes like this
This character is..or Gray Fox, or Sunny, or Raiden's son.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 am

Daniel Ravid wrote:
This came to my mind recently, im sure you all looked at the latest update on kojimas teaser, it has Raiden in it.

Now this might just not be Raiden, Raiden has blue eyes.
the character in the photo has brown eyes, so if it was a clone of Raiden, it would also have blue eyes since it will have the same DNA...so my guess goes like this
This character is..or Gray Fox, or Sunny, or Raiden's son.

I've been thinking that it's Gray Fox. He was around at the same time that Big Boss was in power. I feel like the new game might take place in the timeframe between MGS3 and the old NES Metal Gear games.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6938

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:24 am

yeah nice observation there dan, we might actaully never though until kojima reveals it at e3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS   Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Kojima's Announcement on MGS
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2