Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6929

Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played" Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played"   Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:24 am

Aaron Greenberg, the Group Product Manager of the Xbox 360, is showing some love to the rival of the product he works for.
During the Major Nelson Podcast Show #323, Aaron Greenberg openly stated that he owns a Playstation 3. So what is his favorite game on the system? He said the following on the podcast:
“I’ll give a shout out to MLB 09: The Show (sic). I love that…best baseball game I’ve ever played.”
Aaron Greenberg, who was also the executive producer to the Microsoft’s press briefing at E3 2009, later admitted in the same segment that he “probably talked too much.”
The critically-acclaimed MLB 09: The Show is exclusive to the Playstation platforms with the Playstation 3 being the lead SKU. While Aaron Greenberg may be working for Microsoft, it is good to see him be unbiased when it comes to great games on other platforms.

link to the podcast :

http://majornelson.com/archive/2009/06/28/show-323-geoff-keighly-worms-2-and-behind-the-scenes-at-e3.aspx
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6771

Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played"   Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:33 am

That is good.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5856

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played"   Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Well this is a no-brainer. The Show is hands down the best baseball games available today. The 2K series is really bad on all platforms.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played"   Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:11 am

i actaully never played the show...is it really worth a look ?
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6771

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played"   Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:01 am

It is the best baseball game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played"   Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played" I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:02 am

I actually like the similarity between cricket and baseball ! Might give this game a shot i guess.
Back to top Go down
Jfisch93
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
Jfisch93

Bolt Points : 5520

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played"   Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:41 am

Well, it is the best baseball game ever. Nobody can deny that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played"   Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:21 am

what does everyone thnk of the BIGS ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played"   Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron Greenberg: MLB 09: The Show is "the best baseball game I've ever played"
Page 1 of 1