Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone played Patapon?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5677

Anyone played Patapon? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone played Patapon?   Anyone played Patapon? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:38 am

If yes, what's it like? I bought Patapon 2 today on impulse because it was only £10 and has received good reviews (sold out of patapon 1 which is why I bought 2).

So yeah it looks a bit strange but hopefully I get addicted like other people who have played it. Will try it tonight and post what I think.

EDIT: Well got up to about the 7th mission and yes it's quite addicting and very original - I like it! Prefer Crisis Core (not comparing them, just saying) but this is more of a casual game I know. Apparently I haven't even finished the "demo" yet but so far the game is well worth the ten pounds I payed for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6935

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Patapon?   Anyone played Patapon? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:38 am

I will be getting Patapon 2 this week!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6935

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Patapon?   Anyone played Patapon? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 pm

i got it! its damn good game man!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
llescaflownell

Bolt Points : 5634

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Patapon?   Anyone played Patapon? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:40 pm

I personally didn't like it, not my type of game, but that's just me.
Back to top Go down
Fraught
Rank 3 : Roman
Fraught

Bolt Points : 5355

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Patapon?   Anyone played Patapon? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:08 am

So far, I've only played Patapon, as I got the PSP pretty recently, and have yet to play through the first games I wanted to play (Crisis Core, and Dissidia, mostly) but I've played a few missions, and I like it.

It's innovative, quirky and fun. Has lots of personality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone played Patapon?   Anyone played Patapon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone played Patapon?
Page 1 of 1