Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Battlefield VS. Call of Duty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twentymooseman
Rank 2 : Peach
twentymooseman

Bolt Points : 5407

Battlefield VS. Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield VS. Call of Duty   Battlefield VS. Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Today i got the ps3 beta for bad company 2 and when i played modern warfare 2, something dawned on me. Battlefield's online is much less predictable than call of duty. While playing call of duty i realized that the same territory was always being fought over and people rarely tried to advance the fight in a different direction. while there is always a set objective in bf games, there are always different approaches. I like both games but i think i prefer battlefield. What do y'all think?

Last edited by twentymooseman on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6007

Battlefield VS. Call of Duty Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battlefield VS. Call of Duty   Battlefield VS. Call of Duty I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 9:20 am

I have never played battlefield, but COD online play never changes. It seems like their is a designated area for game-play.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield VS. Call of Duty
Page 1 of 1