Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6926

Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible Empty
PostSubject: Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible   Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:38 am

Russ Frushtick of MTV Multiplayer writes:

"Earlier today I wrote a story about how Activision stated in their conference call that there will be two map packs released as DLC for "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2". Said Mike Griffith, Activision Publishing CEO, "We plan to launch two separate map packs for this title. Map packs help extend the shelf life of the franchise, as evidence by the strong catalog sales and premium pricing that we maintained a year and a half after launch."

Certainly makes it sounds like two map packs is all they're planning, right? Well apparently Infinity Ward isn't ruling out the possibility of more. Robert Bowling, Infinity Ward's Community Manager, sent an email to MTV Multiplayer with their DLC outlook for the game."
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6768

Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible   Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:39 am

Well everyone now days are looking for that quick buck!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible   Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:10 am

^^ before release...does it makes sense?
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6768

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible   Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:07 pm

To the creater...it makes sense to make money lol.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible   Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:50 am

well the game is not out yet! Still the developers make future announcements! all these are nothng but hype builders for me!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible   Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible   Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infinity Ward: More Than Two 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' Map Packs Possible
Page 1 of 1