Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Can Sony Bounce Back?

Go down 
+7
Daniel Ravid
Baldguy71
Nick Andrews
Admin
gmdon
wackyzaky7
Keith Deitz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6757

Can Sony Bounce Back? Empty
PostSubject: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:54 pm

We have seen what Microsoft packs with the motion-control that made everyones mouth drop and with the Metal Gear Solid exclusive. What does Sony have that will let them bounce back from it? Do they have their own Metal Gear Solid Game?
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5657

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:55 pm

This is what I am thinking, but did they definitely say that it is exclusive? Sorry if they did, but I was too busy being shocked when I saw Kojima come on stage lol
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5657

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:55 pm

This is what I am thinking, but did they definitely say that it is exclusive? Sorry if they did, but I was too busy being shocked when I saw Kojima come on stage lol
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:56 pm

They said...all the games from now on are exclusives. What I am thinking is they are making 2 games. Microsoft is getting a Raiden game and Sony is getting a Big Boss game?
Back to top Go down
gmdon
Rank 4 : Glass Joe
gmdon

Bolt Points : 5503

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:57 pm

I dont know if they can. I mean Microsoft was out there looking to win.
As for MGS, I think youre righ keith deitz, that sounds probable.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:59 pm

I also read some sites that said MGS:R is not an exclusive and coming out on 360, PC, and PS3.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6915

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:59 pm

I will say that so far E3 winners are Microsoft. The Natal project and the MGS announcemnet are huge thngs ....
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Nick Andrews
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Nick Andrews

Bolt Points : 5726

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:53 pm

Of course Sony will bounce back. They too have a motion control system, and a superior one at that. Metal Gear Solid: Rising is coming to the Xbox 360, PC, and PS3, so Microsoft doesn't have as much of an advantage. Sony has the best exclusive games an there are many more coming in the near future. And Sony has the best hardware.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:06 pm

Well...Activision threatened to stop supporting the PS3 and PSP. This is something worrying some Sony fans.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:13 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
Well...Activision threatened to stop supporting the PS3 and PSP. This is something worrying some Sony fans.
Eh, who needs Activision? And they won't drop Sony anyway.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:23 pm

Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Well Modern Warfare 2 ring a bell lol. Well they make it amongst some other great games.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:24 pm

Oh yea...and Guitar Hero.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Well Modern Warfare 2 ring a bell lol. Well they make it amongst some other great games.
Modern Warfare 2 is going to be way over-rated. I can feel it. And Activision doesn't have many good series going anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
Guitar Hero is the most over-rated, poorly made, milked series in recent history.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:08 pm

Well Guitar Hero and Modern Warfare are one of the biggest selling franchises. That is not a question. That would be a big hit to PS fans if modern warfare didn't come. And it looks good so far of what they showed off at E3. And Guitar Hero being over rated is a matter of opinion. I love Guitar Hero and so do millions of other people who buy it.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
Well Guitar Hero and Modern Warfare are one of the biggest selling franchises. That is not a question. That would be a big hit to PS fans if modern warfare didn't come. And it looks good so far of what they showed off at E3. And Guitar Hero being over rated is a matter of opinion. I love Guitar Hero and so do millions of other people who buy it.
I respect your opinion, but one thing you can't deny is that both series are milked by Activision. They're as bad as Electronic Arts.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:32 pm

Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
I respect your opinion, but one thing you can't deny is that both series are milked by Activision. They're as bad as Electronic Arts.
As bad as EA? I think not. Are you saying that Call of Duty 4 was bad? It might be to YOU. But in a majority it is not. It is the biggest online game. You can't say that is wrong. Now with Modern Warfare 2 coming...it will sell more than just about any other game.
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5723

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:35 am

Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Guitar Hero is the most over-rated, poorly made, milked series in recent history.
I personally prefer Rock Band over Guitar Hero - I can't get over the 'cartoon'ish' characters on the game. I have GH:World Tour, only because I bought a used copy and my Rock Band controller works, so I can play & listen to the Tool tunes and other's I like - but everytime I play, I can't help but to be reminded of the music video by Genesis for the song "The Land of Confusion" Here's a link for the video to see what I'm talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7FKO5DlV0
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:09 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
I personally prefer Rock Band over Guitar Hero - I can't get over the 'cartoon'ish' characters on the game. I have GH:World Tour, only because I bought a used copy and my Rock Band controller works, so I can play & listen to the Tool tunes and other's I like - but everytime I play, I can't help but to be reminded of the music video by Genesis for the song "The Land of Confusion" Here's a link for the video to see what I'm talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yq7FKO5DlV0
Well I like Guitar Hero usually more because the expert on Rock Band is way to easy. And the songs that I like are better to me on Guitar Hero.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Rank 6 : Cortana
Daniel Ravid

Bolt Points : 5570

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:31 am

I dont really care, as long as my favorite games are coming out im fine.
Back to top Go down
NightmareCV
Rank 3 : Roman
NightmareCV

Bolt Points : 5438

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:13 am

This generation is going to be a long one. There will be more than enough time for Sony to bounce back. Most people fail to remember that it's not just the PS3 out there. They have not two, but three successful consoles on the market right now. No one else can do that. They also have some of the best exclusives this gen with still more to come. I wouldn't be worried yet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gagglegames.com
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6915

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:19 am

one statement : Ps3 will be dead last and at 3rd place this gen! Theres no way they are gng to overtake wii, eventhough they might overtake 360...but the chances are less!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
NightmareCV
Rank 3 : Roman
NightmareCV

Bolt Points : 5438

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:58 am

The true value of the PS3 will only become more obvious as the generation goes on, the Xbots and Wii lovers of the world must watch themselves. Considering Wii sales are dropping due to declining interest in the console a.k.a. the thrill has worn off and Sony is hosting the top exclusives the ball is in their court. MS is a bit over confident and is currently trying too hard to steal people from the Wii so they will begin to lose people to the PS3. Only time will tell but I believe time is on Sony's side.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gagglegames.com
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5844

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:02 pm

I was a complete xbox 360 fan but, Sony is coming out with some good games so i had to buy a playstation to see what the hype was about.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6001

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:37 pm

Yes.

lol no explaining
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Sony Bounce Back?   Can Sony Bounce Back? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can Sony Bounce Back?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next