Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6886

Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU Empty
PostSubject: Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU   Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 am

Destructoid writes: "I have earned myself a reputation as a "Sony basher" and a "PS3 hater" by people who clearly do not know the difference between the two. Contrary to popular belief, I do not hate the PlayStation 3. In fact, I love it, and at the time of writing, it is my favorite current-generation console. This could change in the future, as my favorite system is decided by what games are appealing to me at any given moment, not by which one my Mommy and Daddy just happened to get me for Christmas. Right now, the PS3 is top of my chart".

read here:
http://www.destructoid.com/sony-needs-to-just-stfu-139130.phtml
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5628

PostSubject: Re: Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU   Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:54 am

Surely he should be telling the users to stfu rather than Sony. I mean it's not like Sony would go "you know what, you hate us! Sad"
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5813

PostSubject: Re: Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU   Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:59 pm

who's that and who cares?
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6728

PostSubject: Re: Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU   Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:56 pm

lol This is random.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6886

PostSubject: Re: Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU   Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:01 am

Christian Burrell wrote:
who's that and who cares?
well i just posted this cause i found in on the net and it was a good read ! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU   Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destructoid: Sony needs to just STFU
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Gaming :: System Wars-
Jump to: