Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!

Go down 
+2
wackyzaky7
Keith Deitz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6762

Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!! Empty
PostSubject: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Spoiler!!!

What is the worst ending in any video game that you have ever played?
Mine I would say had to be LittleBigPlanet when the collector says, "The reason I don't share is because I have no friends." What...that is lame.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5662

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:02 pm

Yeah that was incredibly lame. I had enough trouble getting through the bunker level (one with spinning wheel) then I get that. Currently selling the game on ebay actually Razz
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:04 pm

wackyzaky7 wrote:
Yeah that was incredibly lame. I had enough trouble getting through the bunker level (one with spinning wheel) then I get that. Currently selling the game on ebay actually Razz
Yea...I am actually working on the Platinum trophy right now. I have about half of the trophies and there is one trophy that says don't die in any levels...and all I have is one left. I did the bunker last night...the one with the spinning wheel. Didn't take me that long surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6920

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Spoiler!!!

Mine I would say had to be LittleBigPlanet when the collector says, "The reason I don't share is because I have no friends." What...that is lame.

lol totally agreed ! tat was utter crap ! For me it has to be terminator salvation ! U pick up the controller play for four hrs and beat the game with a pathetic ending. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Spoiler!!!

lol totally agreed ! tat was utter crap ! For me it has to be terminator salvation ! U pick up the controller play for four hrs and beat the game with a pathetic ending. Mad
What was the ending?
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5728

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Assassin's Creed was a total "WTF ?" moment for me. From what i've been reading though, I gets addressed and ties into the story in the new one coming out.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5847

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:58 pm

The ending for LittleBigPlanet was pretty lame, but let's face it - that game was not about the story. It's about the gameplay and the community. By the time I beat that game I didn't even realize there WAS a story.
Back to top Go down
twentymooseman
Rank 2 : Peach
twentymooseman

Bolt Points : 5406

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Timeshift. instead of having a good ending, you run up to the villain and shoot him in the face and TA DA!!!! you beat the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!
Page 1 of 1