Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick Andrews
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Nick Andrews

Bolt Points : 5746

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) Empty
PostSubject: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:04 am

I can easily say that Crisis Core is the best game I've ever played. I felt so emotionally connected to Zack Fair. Who else cried during that last cutscene?
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5862

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:42 am

I didn't cry, but I definitely came close. The last hour or two of that game is incredible. Zach is awesome.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:51 am

Christian Burrell wrote:
I didn't cry, but I definitely came close. The last hour or two of that game is incredible. Zach is awesome.
Yeah. My favorite character so far, in any game. I still have to play the original Final Fantasy VII though. I hope to get that off of PSN really soon Very Happy I wonder if the Fabula Nova Crystallis Final Fantasy XIII collection will be anything like the Compliation of Final Fantasy VII.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:21 pm

Well, Cloud's personality is considerably different than Zack's, but I would say he's equally awesome. You should definitely play FF VII, and when you're done with that you should definitely watch FF VII Advent Children. Both of them are really great.

As for XIII, only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:30 pm

Christian Burrell wrote:
Well, Cloud's personality is considerably different than Zack's, but I would say he's equally awesome. You should definitely play FF VII, and when you're done with that you should definitely watch FF VII Advent Children. Both of them are really great.

As for XIII, only time will tell.
I've got Advent Children. Watched it a while ago, but forgot everything about it. I can't wait to watch it again! Quick question. What are the odds of Final Fantasy VIII and IX being released on the PSN?
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:04 pm

i'm certain it will happen eventually. but when? i have no idea. with how much fans are demanding those two games and with how well final fantasy vii has sold on the PSN, they would be stupid not to release them. it'll happen. just gotta be patient i suppose.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:12 pm

I dont' want to be patient. But of course, I still have to get Final Fantasy VII and then I can play the Anniversary Editions of the first two and I still have to play Tactics. By the time I'm done with them, they'll probably have Final Fantasy XXIV released on the PSP 900000.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:18 pm

haha... yeah those will take quite a bit of time for sure
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:18 pm

Christian Burrell wrote:
haha... yeah those will take quite a bit of time for sure
That's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5677

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:09 am

Is this game worth getting if FF7 was like my favourite game ever? Razz It's just I've seen gameplay and the battle system looks quite confusing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6935

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:31 am

hmm i see people telling that they have cried over the game? is that involving or what!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:38 pm

wackyzaky7 wrote:
Is this game worth getting if FF7 was like my favourite game ever? Razz It's just I've seen gameplay and the battle system looks quite confusing.
It's definitely worth it. And the battle system is actually really simple. It's a special turn-real time hybrid. You do have turns, but they are each less than a second long, so it simulates real-time. It feels more like a hack-and-slash combat style. The gameplay is probably the weak point, but the story alone is worth the purchase.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
hmm i see people telling that they have cried over the game? is that involving or what!
Yes. Yes it is. It's the only game to make me cry. The story is just that fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:46 am

looks like when i pick up the psp it shud be one of my first games!
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 11:13 am

Bought the game today, can't wait to try it tonight, I probably won't be visiting this thread until I complete due to the title of it Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:23 am

my frnd brought it and he also cried !
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:09 am

Ok I've put about 13 hours into the game now and I love it! There's so many missions!! The only thing I don't like is they're the same maps usually and didn't really like the music, but the story is among the best I've ever played. Another annoying thing is the camera when it gets stuck on a wall, but apart from that it's great! I'm stuck on the boss Angeal Penance

*SPOILERS MAYBE* (after you fight Genesis and that angeal creature, in the modeoheim bath house)*END SPOILERS*

Can anyone give me a strategy?
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:12 am

wackyzaky7 wrote:
Ok I've put about 13 hours into the game now and I love it! There's so many missions!! The only thing I don't like is they're the same maps usually and didn't really like the music, but the story is among the best I've ever played. Another annoying thing is the camera when it gets stuck on a wall, but apart from that it's great! I'm stuck on the boss Angeal Penance

*SPOILERS MAYBE* (after you fight Genesis and that angeal creature, in the modeoheim bath house)*END SPOILERS*

Can anyone give me a strategy?

that was the first boss that actually killed me more than once. just stick with it and keep your health high. i think i used a lot of dark thundaga against it. and you can always hope to get lucky with the DMV wheel.

Last edited by Christian Burrell on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Yay did it today! I fought two guard hounds outside the place and got Cissnei's limit break, so I had about 4 limit breaks in the battle Razz
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:47 am

Just finished the game today - I understand why some cried at the ending. I might've if it wasn't for that incredibly inappropriate japanese pop song at the end! WTF!?

Now to do it all again! Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:51 am

so i brought FF7 for crisis core! and i am indeed getting involved with Zekes story! The way he says he wants to be the best sounds funny!
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:21 pm

I was looking online and saw all the summons that I didn't get the first time through this game... now I want to go back and play it again!! (just as soon as I get through with GT PSP, Dissidia, Resistance Retribution, and Portable Ops..... i know i know... i've been slacking)
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:23 am

Lol I'm trying to get 100% on crisis core at the moment, while also trying to complete MGS:PO for the 1st time (for the 1st time!!!!) and patapon 2 as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)   Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Disscusion(Major Spoilers. Enter at own risk)
Page 1 of 1