Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

North Korea. Do they have the guts?

Go down 
+4
atyre5
Baldguy71
Keith Deitz
Nick Andrews
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5847

North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:33 am

atyre5 wrote:
Guys, this is ridicules, N. Korea will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER attack the U.S. in anyway, knowing that we are far superior than them in every way. If they even bring a missile up to fuel it, we would have plenty of time to get a patriot ready to intercept it.
The Air Force would send a B-2 to hit Pyongyang with a H-bomb.
The Navy would be in route to kill.
The Army would be in a hissy fit getting everything ready to kill.
The Marine Corps would be there killing.
OR....The nation would go into panic we would be completly unorginized and every one will bury there heads in the sand except one man (I would like to think me) would grab a jet and magicaly know how to fly it. then crash into the missile in a blaze of glory. Now we can experence the Halo enviroment.
Back to top Go down
Jfisch93
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
Jfisch93

Bolt Points : 5509

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:26 am

We would never use an H bomb... after the bombing of Japan, we saw how disgustingly real the bombs were, it was a catastrophe, I don't believe we really knew it would be so bad.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6004

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:41 pm

Jfisch93 wrote:
We would never use an H bomb... after the bombing of Japan, we saw how disgustingly real the bombs were, it was a catastrophe, I don't believe we really knew it would be so bad.

Imagine getting bombed my a nuclear bomb. Imagine the same radiation killing your family possibly. Imagine revenging your loss.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 am

atyre5 wrote:
Jfisch93 wrote:

Imagine getting bombed my a nuclear bomb. Imagine the same radiation killing your family possibly. Imagine revenging your loss.
Now imagine what the world would be like if zombies grew alot of hair so they looked like cousin It. That scares me more than North Korea.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:25 am

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
atyre5 wrote:
Jfisch93 wrote:

Now imagine what the world would be like if zombies grew alot of hair so they looked like cousin It. That scares me more than North Korea.

To bad neither are real.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:20 pm

atyre5 wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
atyre5 wrote:
Jfisch93 wrote:

To bad neither are real.
Just wait you will fear the hairy zombies
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:31 pm

Ookay.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:26 pm

What i said was not funny at all and i apologize.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:06 am

IA Harvey Dent wrote:

Lol.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:17 pm

atyre5 wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:

Lol.
You win some you lose some lol
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:19 am

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
atyre5 wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:

Lol.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:24 pm

atyre5 wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
atyre5 wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:

Lol.

Agreed.
Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6760

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:07 pm

No more Agreed. I am making a rule...that you cannot say the word just agreed. Appropriate action will be taken.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:27 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
No more Agreed. I am making a rule...that you cannot say the word just agreed. Appropriate action will be taken.

Oh COME ON! This will be hard. Will you make an interventions topic?
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6760

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:19 pm

You can say agreed, but not just another whole post just saying agreed. I will be adding new rules to all the topic rules. I will be adding:

1. Do not post a post that just says Agreed. You can say agreed but give your opinion after.

2. We need to stay on topic on the post that was created or the thread will be locked and approprate actions will be taken. These will go into affect in the next couple of days, so you better get them out now lol.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:28 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
You can say agreed, but not just another whole post just saying agreed. I will be adding new rules to all the topic rules. I will be adding:

1. Do not post a post that just says Agreed. You can say agreed but give your opinion after.

2. We need to stay on topic on the post that was created or the thread will be locked and approprate actions will be taken. These will go into affect in the next couple of days, so you better get them out now lol.
Agreed........jk lol and North sucks a big Korea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Korea. Do they have the guts?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Off Topic Board :: Off Topic-
Jump to: