Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

North Korea. Do they have the guts?

Go down 
+4
atyre5
Baldguy71
Keith Deitz
Nick Andrews
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nick Andrews
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Nick Andrews

Bolt Points : 5729

North Korea. Do they have the guts? Empty
PostSubject: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:46 am

Do you think North Korea has the courage to drop nuclear weapons on the United States? Personally, I expected it to have already happened. I'm a little skeptic now.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6760

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:47 am

They don't have the guts. It will get stopped before anything would happen especially with the U.S. Military. Korea knows that their country would then be destroyed. So I am not surprised that they havn't done it and will never do it.
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5726

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Well - I live in New york, so lets not get things stirred up and test whether or not they have the guts to do it. I have plans on growing old, but I don't want to live in a Fallout 3 type on enviroment
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:52 pm

Fallout 3 type of environment. LOL. It won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:26 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Fallout 3 type of environment. LOL. It won't happen.
With my luck it will - of course I'd rather live in a GTA enviroment if I had a choice.
With guns firing at every corner and you can't walk down the street without being run over? lol IDK. It is a tough choice.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6004

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:41 pm

No. They found out the hard way that they cannot mess with the U.S....Remember the 50's from history class? China would be their only backup if they were to start war. China outnumbers the majority of the U.N. forces it seems. America has the technology, the allies, and the Marine Corps, China has the industrial revolution and the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:51 pm

Yea...but China basically owns the US now and they are getting the be the most powerful country. They might get there.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:40 pm

I'm not very worried. I don't think they could do much. I mean, we still have Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:16 pm

I don't know why we all just can't get along. Those who don't want to play nice should all be banished to their own country.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 am

Baldguy71 wrote:
I don't know why we all just can't get along. Those who don't want to play nice should all be banished to their own country.
I agree and disagree. Peace is a good thing, but without war, how will we be prepared for the inevitable.
Back to top Go down
jimm895
Rank 2 : Peach
jimm895

Bolt Points : 5419

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:18 am

I really hope and pray they don't fire a missle at any country because this could cause another battle front for all the free world.
Back to top Go down
Jfisch93
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
Jfisch93

Bolt Points : 5509

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:36 pm

Some don't realize they haven't even made a successful nuke yet. Honestly, they do have the guts. They want the US wiped off the map and are probably not afraid to start a war.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:55 am

Jfisch93 wrote:
Some don't realize they haven't even made a successful nuke yet. Honestly, they do have the guts. They want the US wiped off the map and are probably not afraid to start a war.
True. But that's ok. We may have pissed off the entire world, but so has North Korea. I'd hate to see the alliances in that World War III.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:58 pm

Well the US with China (China has to help us...they don't want their on country, U.S. being destroyed lol) are unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
Well the US with China (China has to help us...they don't want their on country, U.S. being destroyed lol) are unstoppable.
I'm not so sure about that. What if it was US/China vs the rest of Earth?
Back to top Go down
Jfisch93
Jfisch93

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:43 pm

I don't believe the US and China would ever fight because we rely too much on each other.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:19 pm

Jfisch93 wrote:
I don't believe the US and China would ever fight because we rely too much on each other.
If the US and China fought each other, we'd all been dead.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:18 pm

I am saying basically that China controls America...What if China all of a sudden said...We want out money back.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:51 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
I am saying basically that China controls America...What if China all of a sudden said...We want out money back.
Then it'd turn into World War III.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:58 am

Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Yup and then we would turn to Chinese lol because a lot of countries would be allies with China because everyone hates us.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:29 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Yup and then we would turn to Chinese lol because a lot of countries would be allies with China because everyone hates us.
And I'd move to Italy.
Back to top Go down
NightmareCV
Rank 3 : Roman
NightmareCV

Bolt Points : 5441

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Luckily for us the North Korean missile technology is far inferior to ours. Their missiles can't even reach us so at the moment there is no true North Korean missile threat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gagglegames.com
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:12 pm

NightmareCV wrote:
Luckily for us the North Korean missile technology is far inferior to ours. Their missiles can't even reach us so at the moment there is no true North Korean missile threat.
And, even if they had a long enough range, we still have Star Wars.
Back to top Go down
Jfisch93
Jfisch93

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:51 am

^ but star wars hasn't been successfully tested yet. It's impossible to test it so either it works or it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6004

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:18 pm

Guys, this is ridicules, N. Korea will NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER attack the U.S. in anyway, knowing that we are far superior than them in every way. If they even bring a missile up to fuel it, we would have plenty of time to get a patriot ready to intercept it.
The Air Force would send a B-2 to hit Pyongyang with a H-bomb.
The Navy would be in route to kill.
The Army would be in a hissy fit getting everything ready to kill.
The Marine Corps would be there killing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Korea. Do they have the guts?   North Korea. Do they have the guts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Korea. Do they have the guts?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Off Topic Board :: Off Topic-
Jump to: