Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Batman Arkham Asylum Demo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5729

Batman Arkham Asylum Demo Empty
PostSubject: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:14 am

Demo launched today - I didn't get a chance to try it yet, anyone else try it ? I'm on the fence about it - if it's good then I'll get it.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6763

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:46 am

I will be downloading it now.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:51 am

What is the demo about? Is it like a challenge or actually part of the story?
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:28 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
What is the demo about? Is it like a challenge or actually part of the story?

I have no clue - my buddy sent me a text message 2 minutes before I had to leave for work this morning that it was available for download, so I started my xbox to download it then bailed to work, so I didn't get to try it yet. Will definitly give it a try when I get home tonight, but that's not for another 5 hours. So was hoping someone else got it and could let me know how it is as i'm on the fence about the game overall.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5850

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Its taking forever to download lol i started at 11 cause i called my friend to start downloading it and i got home at the end of my lunch to check on it. it was only at 50
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:17 pm

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Its taking forever to download lol i started at 11 cause i called my friend to start downloading it and i got home at the end of my lunch to check on it. it was only at 50

My God - what kind of internet do you have ? Dial-up ?
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:27 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:

I think my ps3 broke cause the sound is not working and i keep losing connection according to my friend that is at my house Mad
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:34 pm

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:

I think my ps3 broke cause the sound is not working and i keep losing connection according to my friend that is at my house Mad

uh oh - that's not good - ur friend busted ur ps3, should put him in a headlock and force him to buy you a new one!!!
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 am

Ok - tried the demo last night and again this morning - it's kinda fun !!! Short, but pretty cool. Graphics are incredible. HAvent heard any details on the game it's self, additional features, or options, so I'm still on the fence. Most likely I'll pick it up, but may hold off a while a pick up a used copy and save a few bucks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6921

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:25 am

our bro Keith will give a hands on demo impressions Smile very soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:08 pm

Yes...the demowas awesome to me. I will give this preview soon and I will post the review of this game along with madden before hand though.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Okay my ps3 is safe lol he just messed up the audio and video connections And th demo is amazing i love how they used the origional voice characters for batman and joker from the batman cartoons not none of that The Batman stuff the first ones they also are keeping close with the comic books with the bio option and does anyne else think Harley Quinn is hot lol
Back to top Go down
Jfisch93
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
Jfisch93

Bolt Points : 5512

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:01 am

Game seems really fun, I'll be renting.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:09 pm

I will be picking up the collector's edition. And the PS3 gets the exclusive Joker character.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6921

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:56 am

as playable?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman Arkham Asylum Demo   Batman Arkham Asylum Demo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Batman Arkham Asylum Demo
Page 1 of 1