Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Game Nights

Go down 
+4
Admin
gmdon
Keith Deitz
Christian Burrell
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5856

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:35 am

I propose that we try to set up weekly game nights. Possibly bi-weekly game nights. Maybe something like one night during the week and one night on the weekends. We can mix it up and play different games each time. Would anyone be up for that? If so, I wouldn't mind organizing times and what-not.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6771

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:35 am

We are currently adding a a big update to the site so we may add this soon. So keep checking back with us.

http://www.gamingbolt.com/apps/blog/entries/show/1042468-coming-soon-to-gaming-bolt
Back to top Go down
gmdon
Rank 4 : Glass Joe
gmdon

Bolt Points : 5517

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:36 am

Sounds cool. Im in whenever we decide to have one.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6929

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:37 am

I guess we will be doing gamer nights pretty soon ! Weekdays might not be possibke since most of the guyz may not be free ! But really m all for weekend ! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
kenderspouch
Rank 2 : Peach
kenderspouch

Bolt Points : 5463

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 am

i'll be up for this! Seeing as uni is over, i'll also have lots of spare time, so i'll be available whenever!
Back to top Go down
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
llescaflownell

Bolt Points : 5628

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:38 am

Game nights are awesome! Pretty much any night is good for me, the only times I can play are around 11 pm to 2/3 am pst. Hopefully we can meet up a lot ^^
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:39 am

llescaflownell wrote:
Game nights are awesome! Pretty much any night is good for me, the only times I can play are around 11 pm to 2/3 am pst. Hopefully we can meet up a lot ^^

u are on PSN every day bro ?
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5671

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:40 am

I'm totally up for these game nights - I'm on PSN pretty much everyday at least once if something's going on Smile
Back to top Go down
gmdon
Rank 4 : Glass Joe
gmdon

Bolt Points : 5517

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:40 am

This weekend?
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:41 am

i'll play this weekend. any or all nights between now and saturday night.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5671

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:42 am

This weekend sounds good for me.
Back to top Go down
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
llescaflownell

Bolt Points : 5628

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:42 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:
llescaflownell wrote:

u are on PSN every day bro ?

Pretty much, I would say at the least, 5 days out of the week. Add me if you would like, my PSN is my SN on here (and that goes to everyone else on here)
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6015

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:26 pm

It would be hard to get everyone on at the same time.
Some people live in different time zones.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am

^^ yeah we can manage that lol
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Well the time zone thing...it won't be like all of us on at the same time but we can pull something off. We are Gaming Bolt Remember?
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6015

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:18 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Well the time zone thing...it won't be like all of us on at the same time but we can pull something off. We are Gaming Bolt Remember?

Yeah, you are a genius Mr. Diddies. I guess you could pull it off on your own. Wink

It is possible, but kinda hard to find a game we all agree on, and get everyone to know the exact time and everyone needs the game in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:36 am

Check out the "Game Night" thread over in "General Games Discussion". I've got a plan going over there that takes care of the time zone issues. Shouldn't be a big problem.

Here's a copy of what I said over there -

"Okay everyone, I've thought of a plan that might work best for everyone involved ---- We do a Game Night on Saturday morning in the States. That would correspond to Saturday afternoon in the UK and Saturday night in the East. Nobody would have to be up at 5 am or anything crazy like that. This way we don't have to have multiple Game Nights for multiple time zones, and we can all get together at the same time.

Here's an example -

10 AM Central Standard Time (US)
4 PM London Time (UK)
8:30 PM India Time
12 AM Midnight Tokyo Time

These are all times we are used to playing video games anyway. I really think this would work out great. "
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:49 pm

atyre5 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

Yeah, you are a genius Mr. Diddies. I guess you could pull it off on your own. Wink

It is possible, but kinda hard to find a game we all agree on, and get everyone to know the exact time and everyone needs the game in the first place.
Christian can do it. I would think he would post the time and stuff like almost a week in advance. But once we get this thing rolling...he will post the new game and stuff the day after the game night so people can plan for it like a week ahead...at least that is what I think he is going to do.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 pm

atyre5 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

I am a genius but that is besides the point lol. And Atrye...don't feel cool because you actually know me as diddies. lol JK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game Nights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game Nights   Game Nights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Nights
Page 1 of 1