Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?

Go down 
+10
tukymaster
Teri Lea
Jfisch93
Admin
mep69
Keith Deitz
Baldguy71
atyre5
wackyzaky7
Christian Burrell
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5863

Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? Empty
PostSubject: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:26 pm

Answer the above question below to gain entry into the Bolt Away Giveaway!

In order to be eligible for this contest you need to be a member and have 50 Bolt Points. Sign Up Here!
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5678

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:33 am

I just like all the people. It's definitely the nicest community on *ANY* forums I've been on, and for such a young site, the news, reviews and features are pretty awesome! I can see myself sticking around on here. Smile
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:49 am

I like how there aren't very many people, so you can get a better idea of what each person likes and dislikes about the gaming community. There is a greater sense of "community" in this forum then most other.

Also, I am not a gaming wizz...or a gaming guru...like a lot of the people around here, so the reviews help with finding games...and so does nightly Socom with Keith.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5744

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:18 am

Best thing to me about Gaming Bolt is the people on the forums. We have people from around the world who are regularly active on the forums, which makes for a nice tight community of gamers. It's nice to belong to a community of people who like to discuss not only gaming, but many unrelated topics outside of gaming, which allows for a more personal touch from those who choose to post their replies. So far (and hopefully this continues) we don't have the population of people who abuse the forums and post negative things against someone, just because they had an opinion on a specific topic, and more importantly no one is making any racial remarks towards anyone just because they live in another country.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:50 am

Because I'm an editor I'm not eligible to enter the giveaway, but I'll go ahead and say why I like Gaming Bolt as well. The exact same reason you guys have all mentioned - the community. You guys are a lot of fun. I'll be the guy drawing the winner's name out of a hat (or however we decide to do it), and I know I'm going to have a lot of fun reading one of your names for the presentation video. I hope this is as much fun for the members as it is for the GB team!
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6778

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:21 pm

Now I am taking 50 Bolt Points from wackyzaky7, Atyre5, and Baldguy71.
Back to top Go down
mep69
Rank 1 : Goomba

Bolt Points : 5425

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:21 pm

Well i'm pretty(yeh i know =D)new to this site as you can probabally see ^_^

But i do alot of searching in my free time and it's always good to find new information on..... Argh there are some kid making annoying noises out side my window.. Anyway i like to find new information on forums and get to see peoples opinions on things.
And so far this look promiseing.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:24 pm

mep69 wrote:

But i do alot of searching in my free time and it's always good to find new information on..... Argh there are some kid making annoying noises out side my window.. Anyway i like to find new information on forums and get to see peoples opinions on things.
This is the contest thread. If you can get 50 bolt Points which you can do it fairly quickly...you can be granted permission into the Gaming Bolt Giveaway Contest which you can get a free game of your choice. Just add people as friends, post on forums and just be a member will gain you Bolt Points.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6936

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:41 am

mep69 wrote:

yeah eventhough u are new theres still alot of time that u can gain ur 50 bolt points by being active on GB!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:42 am

Christian Burrell wrote:
Because I'm an editor I'm not eligible to enter the giveaway, but I'll go ahead and say why I like Gaming Bolt as well. The exact same reason you guys have all mentioned - the community. You guys are a lot of fun. I'll be the guy drawing the winner's name out of a hat (or however we decide to do it), and I know I'm going to have a lot of fun reading one of your names for the presentation video. I hope this is as much fun for the members as it is for the GB team!
yep thats true ! and we are gng to make it fun! cheers
Back to top Go down
Jfisch93
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
Jfisch93

Bolt Points : 5527

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:48 pm

The main reason for me liking Gaming Bolt is the fact that the site is so young. Being here while it is first starting out, I get to watch it grow and develop in to a more mature site. I've been on other sites while they were young, and it always amazed me how mature they became. I look forward to what this site becomes. I hope it is successful. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:54 pm

So Jfisch93...You are now entered into the contest...I will be taking 50 Bolt Points away.
Back to top Go down
Teri Lea
Rank 5 : Sack Boy
Teri Lea

Bolt Points : 5503

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:39 pm

I'm not just jumping on the bandwagon- I think the sense of community really puts a genuine charm on the site. I like watching it grow and it is nice that people on the forums really seem friendly towards each other. It is amazing that people from the farthest corners from all parts of the world can come together and create a little website like this and slowly build and build on it until I started to see a definite potential for it to truly become something great.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Ok...I am taking 50 points away Teri Lea.

Last edited by Keith Deitz on Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tukymaster
Rank 1 : Goomba
tukymaster

Bolt Points : 5423

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Well I just got here but it seems like a good place, and the guy with the Cloud picture seems like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 pm

tukymaster wrote:
Well I just got here but it seems like a good place, and the guy with the Cloud picture seems like a nice guy.
Well if you can gather 50 bolt points which is pretty easy. I am adding you as a friend so accept and it will give you more bolt points.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:43 pm

So the people who have entered so far include: wackyzaky7, atyre5, Baldguy71, Jfisch93, and Teri Lea.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:13 am

tukymaster wrote:

Christian? Oh dear you've got him all wrong Razz joking of course Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:19 am

tukymaster wrote:
You have him all wrong...he is a meany! Like my childish words lol.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:11 am

wackyzaky7 wrote:
tukymaster wrote:

Christian? Oh dear you've got him all wrong Razz joking of course Rolling Eyes

Keith Deitz wrote:
tukymaster wrote:
You have him all wrong...he is a meany! Like my childish words lol.

High five for same humor! Razz
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:43 am

They're right, tukymaster, I can't be trusted!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:50 am

^^ ! hehehhe ...thats a nice one Christian!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel
Rank 2 : Peach

Bolt Points : 5423

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:29 am

I like chatting people and take a look at gamingbolt.com well i kinda like gamingbolt
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:32 pm

Gabriel is now in the contest and 50 points taken away.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:21 am

good gng Keith! make a list of all the people who have been selected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?   Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why Do You Like Gaming Bolt?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next