Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
llescaflownell

Bolt Points : 5614

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out! Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out!   Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Hey guys, I dunno if this has been covered here or elsewhere, but the Uncharted 2 multiplayer demo is out. I am sure many of you knew that there was a beta going on with the multiplayer, but now everyone can join in! Hope to see you on!
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6757

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out!   Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:22 am

Is it on the Playstation Store and I heard Gamestop was giving demos away if you pre-ordered it.
Back to top Go down
llescaflownell
llescaflownell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out!   Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:33 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
Is it on the Playstation Store and I heard Gamestop was giving demos away if you pre-ordered it.

Yup, free on the PS store, even if you didn't preorder it. The multiplayer is very large, seems to have little limitations, if any. Definitely try it out, it's really fun.
Back to top Go down
rakeshgiri11
Rank 1 : Goomba

Bolt Points : 5319

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out!   Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:30 am

xdasd
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6757

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out!   Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:14 pm

I have played a game or 2 of Uncharted. It is good of what I have seen so far.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5842

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out!   Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:45 pm

I'm actually not going to download the demo. I have this thing where if I know I'm going to buy the game then I won't play the demo. I also won't watch any videos about the game before the game comes out (with the exception of videos on tv or at E3). If I already know I'm going to buy the game, I don't want to ruin any surprises or any of the experience of playing the game for the first time. I know, I'm weird.
Back to top Go down
llescaflownell
llescaflownell

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out!   Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:03 pm

lol, np makes sense. But the multiplayer is very fun, not that many bugs, considering it is beta. I have a feeling U2 is going to be epic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out!   Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2 Multiplayer demo is out!
Page 1 of 1