Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Activision: Call of Duty 4 Wii will probably be the best multiplayer FPS for the system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6908

Activision: Call of Duty 4 Wii will probably be the best multiplayer FPS for the system Empty
PostSubject: Activision: Call of Duty 4 Wii will probably be the best multiplayer FPS for the system   Activision: Call of Duty 4 Wii will probably be the best multiplayer FPS for the system I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:10 am

Activision's Executive Producer for Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Wii has made a pretty bold statement about the upcoming game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6908

Activision: Call of Duty 4 Wii will probably be the best multiplayer FPS for the system Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activision: Call of Duty 4 Wii will probably be the best multiplayer FPS for the system   Activision: Call of Duty 4 Wii will probably be the best multiplayer FPS for the system I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:33 pm

the thng that beats me is how can an inferior console do it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com

Activision: Call of Duty 4 Wii will probably be the best multiplayer FPS for the system
Page 1 of 1