Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Facebook problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
llescaflownell

Bolt Points : 5614

Facebook problems Empty
PostSubject: Facebook problems   Facebook problems I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Okay, I know I am late, but I have been trying to register for an account on FB. However, I have a very weird name, and I promise it is my real, legal name: Winner Lee (no typos). However, FB's stupid, idiotic automated system will NOT let me choose that name. Now, if FB's premise is to connect with others using your real name, isn't this a little contradictory? I sent them an email, but it seems like a bot sent me back a reply because the email contained nothing to do with the problem at hand. Does/did anyone else have this problem or know of anyone else who has/had this problem? If so, how did you fix it? Also, does anyone know how to contact FB other than through email? I kinda really need FB soon since I am getting into med school.
Back to top Go down
llescaflownell
llescaflownell

Facebook problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook problems   Facebook problems I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:38 pm

A little update, Facebook finally got back to me a week ago saying that my account has been created under the name of Winner Lee. Finally, just wish they would have done that in the first place, rather than giving me the run around. It's nice to know that real people work for Facebook lol
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5842

Facebook problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook problems   Facebook problems I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 pm

sweet name.
Back to top Go down
llescaflownell
llescaflownell

Facebook problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook problems   Facebook problems I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:55 pm

Haha, thanks. I used to get a lot of crap for it when I was younger though (all the names they used to call me, if only I had a nickel for every different name...) But now I don't mind so much anymore, other than the occasional mispronunciations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Facebook problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Facebook problems   Facebook problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facebook problems
Page 1 of 1