Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Best Sniper Games

Go down 
+4
Keith Deitz
wackyzaky7
Admin
atyre5
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5845

Best Sniper Games - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Sniper Games   Best Sniper Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Best swimmer or just over best. I think he has a gay fetish over him (even though there is nothing wrong with that).
Your just jelous i dont love you like he loves me and yes he is the best swimmer ever.
And he didn't get first this year because? ohh...the suit...right? lol
The suits shaves SECONDS off your time thats is outstanding if it was not so good why are they not allowing them to use them at the olimpics
It doesn't save seconds. It saves maybe a milisecond but basically hundreths of seconds.
No it shaved seconds off the guys time thats what the dispute was over in a sport where they are trying to shave hundreths of seconds.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6758

PostSubject: Re: Best Sniper Games   Best Sniper Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:55 pm

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Best swimmer or just over best. I think he has a gay fetish over him (even though there is nothing wrong with that).
Your just jelous i dont love you like he loves me and yes he is the best swimmer ever.
The suits shaves SECONDS off your time thats is outstanding if it was not so good why are they not allowing them to use them at the olimpics
It doesn't save seconds. It saves maybe a milisecond but basically hundreths of seconds.
No it shaved seconds off the guys time thats what the dispute was over in a sport where they are trying to shave hundreths of seconds.
It only saves miliseconds. I remember reading a huge article over it. He didn't get to have it because he has a contract with Speedo which they don't make that kind of material.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5845

PostSubject: Re: Best Sniper Games   Best Sniper Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:24 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
It only saves miliseconds. I remember reading a huge article over it. He didn't get to have it because he has a contract with Speedo which they don't make that kind of material.
His deal with Speedo says that he can change suits if it increases performace thats why the guy that Phelps beat last year by a fingertip says he will buy him a suit if he races him.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6002

PostSubject: Re: Best Sniper Games   Best Sniper Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:02 pm

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
His deal with Speedo says that he can change suits if it increases performace thats why the guy that Phelps beat last year by a fingertip says he will buy him a suit if he races him.

What does Phelps have to do with bolts of gaming?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6916

PostSubject: Re: Best Sniper Games   Best Sniper Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:59 am

what does everyone thnk of Gears of War sniper?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Sniper Games   Best Sniper Games - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Sniper Games
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3