Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Not a good week to be a celebrity .............

Go down 
+3
Nick Andrews
Keith Deitz
Baldguy71
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5742

Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. Empty
PostSubject: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:58 pm

!st Farrah Fawcett dies, then Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon died late last week, and now I see this morning the Pitchman, Billy Mays, was found dead in his home.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6776

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:32 pm

WOW!!! This is crazy. I guess everyone dies sooner or later unless you are like me...immortal.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

Bolt Points : 5745

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:17 pm

This can't be natural. I've got a few suspicions, maybe a very sneaky celebrity killer.
Back to top Go down
Jaidyn
Rank 8 : Golden Chocobo
Jaidyn

Bolt Points : 5690

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:27 am

Could be a celebrity party going on up there, and they want have to worry about the pops Razz But it is sad that all the big celebrities are dieing.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5676

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:29 am

I did it by crawling through the air duct, dropping down to find nothing but playboy mags, crawling to the next room to find C4 - perfect. Infiltrated the celebrity base and planted a C4 pack under the table they happened to be talking at and blew it up. Sorry, I've kept it hidden but couldn't take the burden anymore.

One day, I hope to have a life...

RIP all celebrities that unfortunately no longer with us.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:46 pm

What...I didn't see any burn marks on Michael Jackson since that Pepsi Commercial years ago. lol
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5861

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:49 pm

It's a conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:34 pm

I think it might be like Elvis where everyone sees him everywhere...and one day Michael Jackson might be like that? Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:59 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
What...I didn't see any burn marks on Michael Jackson since that Pepsi Commercial years ago. lol
BURN MARKS ????? This freak of nature has had so much plastic sugery in his lifetime that if he was set on fire, he'd just wilt and melt into a mass of a unreconizable substance. I'll bet at one point the gonvernemt made it mandatory to put a recycle symbol on his body somewhere.

If they cremate his body, itll smell like a car tire burning.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
BURN MARKS ????? This freak of nature has had so much plastic sugery in his lifetime that if he was set on fire, he'd just wilt and melt into a mass of a unreconizable substance. I'll bet at one point the gonvernemt made it mandatory to put a recycle symbol on his body somewhere.

If they cremate his body, itll smell like a car tire burning.
That is hilarious but messed up.
Back to top Go down
Jaidyn
Jaidyn

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:40 pm

That is so mean lmao.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6934

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:36 am

Death has to come to everyone ! So its not a bad day or a bad week for anyone ! Everyone has to go the grave and thats the truth !
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5676

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:38 am

Yeah, you could say it's a good week for celebrities because the majority of them are still alive! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:02 am

lol! Thats one way to put it !
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:38 pm

Well....its a good week to be a person...we are still alive lol. For now.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

Bolt Points : 5745

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 4:56 am

It is a serial killer. Jon Stewart confirmed it. A serial killer that only kills celebrities with pre-existing medical conditions.
Back to top Go down
Jaidyn
Jaidyn

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:39 am

I think it was the doctor that was with him at the time of his death. But im not sure! talkin about jackson.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:17 am

Nick Andrews wrote:
It is a serial killer. Jon Stewart confirmed it. A serial killer that only kills celebrities with pre-existing medical conditions.

are u sure ?
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:56 am

I heard that doctor disappeared the same day he was pronounced dead - that true ?
I also had heard that in the will, Michael left everything to his mom, sisters and charities - not a dime to his dad. I can justify that as supposably his dad use to beat the crap out of them as kids.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 11:10 am

yep its pretty much true that the doctor disappeared when he died. This might be very well be a controversy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not a good week to be a celebrity .............   Not a good week to be a celebrity ............. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not a good week to be a celebrity .............
Page 1 of 1