Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing

Go down 
+3
Keith Deitz
wackyzaky7
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6918

Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing Empty
PostSubject: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:13 am

The mystery around the death of Michael Jackson thickened even more as the doctor who reportedly was the last one to attend the pop star before his death, went missing.

Reports suggest that the missing doctor was in the room when the pop star overdosed.

While the autopsy report of Michael Jackson is still awaited, people close to him have claimed that his dependency on prescription drugs, encouraged by "enablers", led to his sudden death.

Brian Oxman, attorney and spokesman of the late singer, told 'CNN' that there were "enablers" in the star's entourage, who pressurized the singer to perform and pushed him towards prescription drugs.

"I believe (his manager) Frank DiLeo was with him at the time (of his heart attack), that is what I have been told. This family has been trying for months and months and months to take care of Michael Jackson," said Oxman.

"The people who have surrounded him have been enabling him. If you think the case of Anna Nicole Smith was an abuse, that is nothing compared to what has taken place in the life of Michael Jackson," Oxman added hinting at the role of the coterie that surrounded Jackson during his last days.

"I do not know what medications he was taking, but the reports that we have received within the family are that they were extensive. I do not know the cause of it. But it is something that I feared. This is a case of abuse of medications, unless the cause is something else," Oxman said.

The singer, who had a history of addiction to pain killers, was reportedly on a number of prescribed drugs to combat injuries suffered during his training for the comeback.

"When you warn people that this is what's going to happen and then it happens, where there's smoke there's fire," Oxman added.

According to US magazine 'Life & Style', the singer had been popping pills, including anti-anxiety drugs Xanax and Zoloft and painkiller Demerol, for weeks before his death and that an overdose had caused respiratory and cardiac arrest.

Meanwhile British tabloid Sun quoted a Jackson aide who said, "Shortly after taking the Demerol he started to experience slow shallow breathing. His breathing gradually got slower and slower until it stopped."

Jackson, who was reportedly under huge debt, was hoping a turn of fortune with the success of his 'This Is It' concert series but had expressed his discomfort over the extended dates of the show, which was increased from 10 to 50.

"I went to bed knowing I sold 10 dates, and woke up to the news I was booked to do 50. I don't know how I'm going to do 50 shows. I'm really angry with them booking me up to do 50 shows. I only wanted to do 10," the star was quoted as saying by newspapers, but the reports were later denied by show organisers AEG Live.

The company had sold tickets worth 85 million for the 50-date concert tour that was to be held in London's famed O2 Arena from July 13.

The Los Angeles based company had already invested USD 20 million in the comeback concert tour which was to be the 50-year-old star's "final curtain call". It had invested millions to mount a production that was to include up to 22 sets, elaborate light shows and high-wire acts.

AEG will now have to refund the amount to approximately 750,000 people across the globe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5660

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:22 am

Just like to say RIP Michael Jackson. Sad day today, found out in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6760

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 12:49 pm

It is something that hit everyone as a shocker. I hope no one did anything to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Jaidyn
Rank 8 : Golden Chocobo
Jaidyn

Bolt Points : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:52 pm

I was so sad that he died Sad i love his music.
R.I.P Michael Jackson
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:13 pm

R.I.P. Michael Jackson
King of Pop
Back to top Go down
Jaidyn
Rank 8 : Golden Chocobo
Jaidyn

Bolt Points : 5674

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:12 pm

I cant listen to his music without being sad now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:54 am

Yep Rest is Peace ! He was an awesome pop singer and as a child i really loved his film : Moon Walker.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
Yep Rest is Peace ! He was an awesome pop singer and as a child i really loved his film : Moon Walker.
I didn't know he had a film lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:55 am

indeed he had ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:28 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:
indeed he had ! Smile
What was it about...Aliens or him Moon Walking?
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5726

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Jaidyn wrote:
I cant listen to his music without being sad now.

I was never a fan of his music - but he def had something going right for himself to be able to gain the amount of fans he had world wide - I can respect him for that.

Only song I could tolerate was when Alien Ant Farm covered his "Smooth Criminal" song.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:14 am

That one song " " we are the world"...man that was awesome!
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6004

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
It is something that hit everyone as a shocker. I hope no one did anything to kill him.

Maybe its all the female hormones he took.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Nick Andrews

Bolt Points : 5729

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:38 pm

atyre5 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

Maybe its all the female hormones he took.
That's so wrong.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5660

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:51 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 10:11 am

so her sister says " Jackson was murdered cause he was worth more dead rather than alive"
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
so her sister says " Jackson was murdered cause he was worth more dead rather than alive"
WOW!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:35 am

did u checked it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing   Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystery around Jackson’s death thickens as doctor goes missing
Page 1 of 1