Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?

Go down 
+6
Jaidyn
Daniel Ravid
Keith Deitz
wackyzaky7
Christian Burrell
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6936

Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? Empty
PostSubject: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:29 am

What do u guyz have to say abt this ?

Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5863

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:37 am

i need to see a live demo of Project Natal before i make up my mind, and not just the lady flailing her arms at balls or the two people + pillows making an elephant. nobody wants to do that.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5678

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:37 am

I dunno about Natal. I mean, painting - you can only go so far with that really. Stencilling (the elephant), well you'd have to have quite a good imagination for that to last, Milo seems quite impossible at the moment and I think I need to try it for myself, and I don't know what other type of things you could do that involve actions/triggers (shooters/action buttons etc.) So I dunno really. Not convinced on either at the moment.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:38 am

I dunno about Natal. I mean, painting - you can only go so far with that really. Stencilling (the elephant), well you'd have to have quite a good imagination for that to last, Milo seems quite impossible at the moment and I think I need to try it for myself, and I don't know what other type of things you could do that involve actions/triggers (shooters/action buttons etc.) So I dunno really. Not convinced on either at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6778

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:38 am

Milo is crap. If it was good I would give it respect but it is crap. I read an article where this guy was saying he tried it out and it didn't understand what he was saying most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Rank 6 : Cortana
Daniel Ravid

Bolt Points : 5591

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:39 am

Project Natal is a really hood technology, but the way they presented it was crap.

Me as a gamer, i dont want to draw and become and 'elephant', i dont want to choose how to dress for the party nor be a monster and look like a retard.

Yet Sony's Motion is still a prototype and they have over a year to work on it, since the guy who created it (eyetoy) is a genious, he will take a good advantage of it, like he said he wants more of the hardcore croud, if they can get this to work well on hack and slash games and RPG games, than it wins, if not we cant tell for now since non of them are out yet.

But with the Milo thing, great idea, if you have no life and you dont have anyone to talk to, i mean if you guys really want to ask Milo if he did his homework...go ahead..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:41 am

Project Natal looks pretty exciting right now ! Not sure how will it work though ! Lionhead studios showed that demo ! The demo was really good ! But the question is that was it predefined or prescripted ?

But check this out ! Celebrities are trying out Project Natal :
Back to top Go down
Jaidyn
Rank 8 : Golden Chocobo
Jaidyn

Bolt Points : 5692

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:42 am

It looks sweet, im so going to get it Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:42 am

me too ! Looks promising but donno how it will workout though.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Rank 6 : Cortana
Daniel Ravid

Bolt Points : 5591

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:43 am

I dont know the place they had it was a space with nothing inside, and im pretty sure who ever buys it will play ricochet only 5 times and then never play it again just like wii sports.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Nick Andrews

Bolt Points : 5747

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:44 am

Sony's motion control system looks as if it'll work better. The demo they showed was great, and Project Natal doesn't seem as if it'll work to well. Especially Milo. Can you say Judgement Day?
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:57 pm

Well...also if they can fix the Natal...then it might be better...but the PlayStation motion control looked for promising.
Back to top Go down
Teri Lea
Rank 5 : Sack Boy
Teri Lea

Bolt Points : 5503

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:17 pm

i think everybody is being to harsh on Natal, it hink it looks cool. who wouldn't want to be able to virtually pick out what they want to wear that day??? cause i know that's like a dream come true to me.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:27 pm

ilovekeith wrote:
i think everybody is being to harsh on Natal, it hink it looks cool. who wouldn't want to be able to virtually pick out what they want to wear that day??? cause i know that's like a dream come true to me.
I don't lol. I bet no one remembers that but you lol.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6022

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:44 pm

I see the words "Invalid Parameter" Question
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:58 am

atyre5 wrote:
I see the words "Invalid Parameter" Question
where lol!
Back to top Go down
Jfisch93
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
Jfisch93

Bolt Points : 5527

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:33 pm

They're both going to suck. I do not want Sony and MS venturing into that market at all.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:38 pm

I don't know. I am kind of curious on both of them.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:16 am

It's one of those things where you have to try it to decide I think.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5863

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:33 am

They could both be amazing, and they could both be huge letdowns. Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:22 am

i still like controllers!
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:47 pm

IDK...I think it would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:36 am

if out of the two, i will go for Natal!
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:48 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
If natal can work like that say it will work...it will be awesome. But if you watch closely, everything they did on the stage demo of natal, was about a half second delay. It was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Nick Andrews

Bolt Points : 5747

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
Rashid Sayed wrote:
If natal can work like that say it will work...it will be awesome. But if you watch closely, everything they did on the stage demo of natal, was about a half second delay. It was annoying.
I noticed that. That didn't happen during the PS3 demo. And the PS3 demo actually showed something that people care about. RTS, FPS, and RPG combat. Natal just showed 3D Bricks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?   Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Project Natal versus PS3 new motion sensor ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Gaming :: System Wars-
Jump to: