Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Terminator Salvation (The Film)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6934

Terminator Salvation (The Film) Empty
PostSubject: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:50 am

With Terminator Salvation hitting cinemas...what do you guyz thnk abt the film and Christian Bale?

Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
gmdon
Rank 4 : Glass Joe
gmdon

Bolt Points : 5522

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:51 am

I thought it was pretty good. Of course the media hated it so I loved itTerminator Salvation (The Film) Wink. The best part still I think was when Arnold broke out and started trying to kill John Conner. He didnt even say a word but he didnt have to. Overall allright but not as good as 1 or 2.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:51 am

I guess i have to wait till it hits my country Terminator Salvation (The Film) Sad, hollywood films release a little late here as compared to other countries.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5861

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:52 am

i saw it last night and really enjoyed it. marcus' story is really good. i really don't see what the critics didn't like about it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:53 am

I have heard that Arnie has really small role in the film and that pissed off many fans Razz
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:53 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:
I have heard that Arnie has really small role in the film and that pissed off many fans Razz
haha.... well it's hard for him to have a big role in the movie when arnold himself isn't actually in the movie (just a CGI version of his face).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:54 am

is it ??? arnie isnt even actually in the movie...thats really a huge let down !
Back to top Go down
gmdon
gmdon

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:55 am

Hey I was just happy for him to be even a little "in" it, because I didnt know that he was going to be and that surprised me.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:55 am

gmdon wrote:
Hey I was just happy for him to be even a little "in" it, because I didnt know that he was going to be and that surprised me.
same here. i didn't know he would make an "appearance". it was pretty awesome when it happened though. got my adrenaline goin.
Back to top Go down
gmdon
gmdon

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:56 am

Christian Burrell wrote:
gmdon wrote:
same here. i didn't know he would make an "appearance". it was pretty awesome when it happened though. got my adrenaline goin.
Lol the women I was sitting next to actually cheered when he showed up
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:56 am

hmmm....guyz i will be checking out the movie tomm..will let my thoughts pour in tomm ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jaidyn
Rank 8 : Golden Chocobo
Jaidyn

Bolt Points : 5690

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:57 am

Looks great, 1 and 2 is beter!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:57 am

indeed 1 and 2 did rocked coz arnie was there and the story was good.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6776

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:55 pm

I havn't seen the movie yet but am expecting to see it sometime soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terminator Salvation (The Film)   Terminator Salvation (The Film) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Terminator Salvation (The Film)
Page 1 of 1