Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think about...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mobyfreerunner
Rank 3 : Roman
mobyfreerunner

Bolt Points : 5512

What do you think about... Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about...   What do you think about... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:56 pm

In order to have more traffic and more member on the website we need to expand our reach t other mediums, the way i found out about this website was through Gamespot, which was very clever.
I was thinking the other night about having Vide content, as in original video content. we can use whats available, THE biggst video uploading site, you all know im alking about youtube What do you think about... Biggrin.
Yes im talking about a Youtube channel dedicated to GamingBolt. it could be called GBTV. Gaming Bolt TV complete with a host and everything. Video reviews, discussions everything, and everything can link bac to this website, leading new audiences here. Videos can be embedded on this website as well so people dont even have to leave once they are here.
Ill be glad to host it, as im an avid youtuber already. What do you think about... Cool
Tell me What you think?
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Rank 6 : Cortana
Daniel Ravid

Bolt Points : 5581

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:57 pm

I got a youtube channel called 6070505.

i dont got much videos, but 10 subscirbers for only like 2 videos is good...
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
mobyfreerunner

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Daniel Ravid wrote:
I got a youtube channel called 6070505.

i dont got much videos, but 10 subscirbers for only like 2 videos is good...
cool man i added you on it. i got about 150 subs
but tht was after like 20 vids. lol i have sort of a vlog type thing where i talk about anything Razz
anywaysmost of my vids got deleted but its alright Razz

anyways what do u think about my idea stated above?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6926

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Hey mobby can i have your Youtube channel name ? so that i can check it out...also a direct link will be better i guess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
mobyfreerunner
mobyfreerunner

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:58 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
Hey mobby can i have your Youtube channel name ? so that i can check it out...also a direct link will be better i guess.
sure thing man
www.youtube.com/mobyfreerunner
unfortunately tho most of my vids got deleted. but i usually do rants, an example of the type of videos i do is the rant video about breath
check it out
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:59 pm

hey thats damn funny man ! talking about the sites own Video Channel on Youtube thats one of the things that i may make today itself. So keep checking as a few new things are gng to pop up very soon. And yeah thanks for your suggestion mate.....hopefully your suggestion will get use new peeps on the site.
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
mobyfreerunner

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:00 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
hey thats damn funny man ! talking about the sites own Video Channel on Youtube thats one of the things that i may make today itself. So keep checking as a few new things are gng to pop up very soon. And yeah thanks for your suggestion mate.....hopefully your suggestion will get use new peeps on the site.
for sure man What do you think about... Biggrin im pretty sure it will What do you think about... Biggrin
hit me up if u need any help at all Razz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:00 pm

our Youtube live channel will probably go live today.
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
mobyfreerunner

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:01 pm

nice nice
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6768

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Good idea.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:02 pm

Ok folks ! Its done we have our own Youtube Channel : GamingBoltLive.....Subscribe now !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about...   What do you think about... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Site Suggestions and Feedback :: Suggestions and FeedBack-
Jump to: