Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Your top 3 most anticipated games

Go down 
+14
atyre5
GRAW
KiiD SC0RCH3R
BIGdaddy
AllUnderBillie
Jaidyn
Keith Deitz
Baldguy71
Admin
Daniel Ravid
llescaflownell
Christian Burrell
savetehaloz
Nick Andrews
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6780

Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:30 pm

GRAW wrote:
1. Modern Warfare 2
2. Bioshock 2
3. Halo 3: ODST

There are tons more but ya thats my top three.
Since you said Call of Duty: Moder Warfare 2...did you see the Prestige Edition of the game?
Back to top Go down
GRAW
Rank 2 : Peach
GRAW

Bolt Points : 5446

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Nope I haven't yet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GRAW2596
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:35 pm

Well they changed it back to Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 and they have the regular edition. The Collector's Edition which comes with like artwork and stuff, and then they have the Prestige Edition which comes with all the Collector's Edition stuff but with actual Night Vision Goggles that strap around your head.
Back to top Go down
GRAW
GRAW

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Oh wow, sounds cool I wonder if they actually work. November 10th is going to take forever to get here.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Yea...they said they actually are Night Vision Goggles.
Back to top Go down
GRAW
GRAW

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:46 pm

huh cool I might get that then.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6938

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:17 am

Bio 2 got delayed Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
GRAW
GRAW

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
Bio 2 got delayed Sad

Ya that is unfortunate, but I don't really mind it will just give them more time to make it even more amazing.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Nick Andrews

Bolt Points : 5749

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
Well they changed it back to Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 2 and they have the regular edition. The Collector's Edition which comes with like artwork and stuff, and then they have the Prestige Edition which comes with all the Collector's Edition stuff but with actual Night Vision Goggles that strap around your head.
For $150, those NVG's are going be crap. Bad pairs cost at least $400. I say get the Hardened Edition. It comes with a code to get the original Call of Duty, the best in the series, for free off of Xbox Live/PSN.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:59 pm

Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
For $150, those NVG's are going be crap. Bad pairs cost at least $400. I say get the Hardened Edition. It comes with a code to get the original Call of Duty, the best in the series, for free off of Xbox Live/PSN.
The prestige edition comes with that game too. It comes with everything the Collector's Edition does.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6024

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:38 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Well I am going to do Xbox exclusives

1. Metal Gear Solid: Rising (if that is an exclusive. Realy curious because Sony never said anything about it, but most websites are saying it is not an exclusive)
2. Alan Wake
3. Splinter Cell: Conviction

Dude, do you even have an Xbox?
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:56 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
The prestige edition comes with that game too. It comes with everything the Collector's Edition does.
Yeah, for nearly twice the money.
Back to top Go down
NightmareCV
Rank 3 : Roman
NightmareCV

Bolt Points : 5461

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:04 pm

1. Halo Reach
2. Crackdown 2
3. Darksiders

For the record, because I've seen a lot of confusion about it, Metal Gear Solid Rising was confirmed for 360, PS3, and PC at E3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gagglegames.com
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:30 am

Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
If you are not up for it...you are not up for it. I don't find paying it for night vision goggles and don't mouth about them because have you used them yet?
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:47 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
If you are not up for it...you are not up for it. I don't find paying it for night vision goggles and don't mouth about them because have you used them yet?
No I haven't, but I've used a pair that costs $750 and they sucked. For $150-game/collector's edition stuff, we're talking about $85 for goggles. They might work ok indoors at night, but outside is a whole different story. But to each his own.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:55 am

They said they work pretty good and you can see pretty good for 50 feet but who knows. And to each his own? Neither of us have tried them out yet...so we don't know if they will be good or bad?
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5746

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:26 am

I won some sales incentives at work, so I have about $65 on a VISA card - most likely I'll go and pre-order Splinter Cell to asure I don't spend that money on other stuff.

Otherwise, can't wait for MW2 & Assassin's Creed 2, Operation Flashpoint looks good and Alan Wake looks cool for next year
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:28 am

I'm just pointing out that people are actually paying a lot less for these "NVGs" than they should. Heck, for twice of that price, you'd be lucky to actually get goggles. Up until about $500, you get about 4X night vision binoculars. Infinity Ward wouldn't pay that much for something just to sell them for more than half of the price.
Also, does anyone know who is making the goggles?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:28 am

i hope they make an Xmen game very soon! I loved origins!
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
i hope they make an Xmen game very soon! I loved origins!
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 will feature multiple X-Men. You could go through the game with them.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:40 am

wow! So like wht characters are expected?
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5867

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:55 pm

1.Forza 3
2.Deadrising 2
3.ODST
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:14 am

halo 3 ODST is one of the games i am looking forward even though its just the same halo 3 i guess!
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5867

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:49 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:
halo 3 ODST is one of the games i am looking forward even though its just the same halo 3 i guess!

Its going to be completly different lol
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:27 am

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Rashid Sayed wrote:

Its going to be completly different lol
Not really lol. Different game but all the EXACT same gameplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your top 3 most anticipated games   Your top 3 most anticipated games - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your top 3 most anticipated games
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next