Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

FREE Gift Cards, Merchandise, Games etc.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6757

FREE Gift Cards, Merchandise, Games etc. Empty
PostSubject: FREE Gift Cards, Merchandise, Games etc.   FREE Gift Cards, Merchandise, Games etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Gaming Bolt is proud to announce yet another give away. But this one requires work and everyone can win on it. This is for a limited time only. For every member you refer to Gaming Bolt will reward you will $0.10 to your name which will be tracked in this topic. Tell that member you refer to message me, Keith Deitz, to tell me that so-and-so refered me to Gaming Bolt. This will net you $0.10. If this member is an active member (our judgement), you will be rewarded an extra $0.05.

When you decide on what you want to spend it on (has to be game related and accesible), contact me and I will tell you how much it will cost you because the price will include shipping cost as well.

Rules:

1. You CANNOT just make extra accounts. Everyone time you log onto Gaming Bolt, we see your IP address and if we notice anything out of the ordinary, you will forfeit your money and the possibility of losing bolt points, suspension or permanent termination.
2. Your money you save up for has to cover shipping cost.
3. You can choose anything you want that is game related and accessible to obtain (just ask if we can get whatever you are looking for).
4. This starts today (August 14, 2009) so no previous referals will count.
5. Don't message me (Keith Deitz) or any other of the Gaming Bolt Team to tell us that you refered so-and-so. Remember...they have to message me.
6. This is only for a limited time so act fast.
7. Gaming Bolt reserves the right to cancel this at any time due to unforeseen circumstances.
8. Gaming Bolt reserves the right to modify the Rules at their discretion.
9. Gaming Bolt editors, employees, and their family members are not eligible for entry.
10. All money listed above is in U.S. Dollars. But don't worry is you are not in the U.S. because you can still gain money. We will just do an exchange rate.

Any further questions visit our Q & A Thread.

Good Luck and remember...only for a limited time but not to limited lol. Act Fast! Lets see if you can get your name below.

Last edited by Keith Deitz on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6757

FREE Gift Cards, Merchandise, Games etc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: FREE Gift Cards, Merchandise, Games etc.   FREE Gift Cards, Merchandise, Games etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:55 pm

nay_sayer-$1.00
Back to top Go down

FREE Gift Cards, Merchandise, Games etc.
Page 1 of 1