Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

What do you do when you're bored at work?

Go down 
+6
Teri Lea
Baldguy71
atyre5
IA Harvey Dent
Christian Burrell
tisdale87
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Teri Lea
Rank 5 : Sack Boy
Teri Lea

Bolt Points : 5485

What do you do when you're bored at work? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're bored at work?   What do you do when you're bored at work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:32 pm

C'mon. You know you want one.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6760

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're bored at work?   What do you do when you're bored at work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:36 pm

umm...No I don't. I am sure of that lol.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5847

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're bored at work?   What do you do when you're bored at work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:37 pm

You said get it on hahaha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6918

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're bored at work?   What do you do when you're bored at work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:12 am

control it folks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Barlau3
Rank 2 : Peach

Bolt Points : 5324

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're bored at work?   What do you do when you're bored at work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 10:52 pm

Yeah...I work at Campfire, so there's never really a moment when I am bored...sadly.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5845

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're bored at work?   What do you do when you're bored at work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:00 am

Barlau3 wrote:
Yeah...I work at Campfire, so there's never really a moment when I am bored...sadly.

What's Campfire? And what do you do there?
Back to top Go down
Barlau3
Rank 2 : Peach

Bolt Points : 5324

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're bored at work?   What do you do when you're bored at work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:37 am

Well it's actually Campfire Boys and Girls. I work in the Special Services program, and what I do, along with 6 other co-workers, is we drive to a different elementary school (K-6) everyday, and pick up some of the less-fortunate kids and take them to our own park that is I think 2 acres, and we feed them a hot meal, then play games, help them with their homework, take them on hikes, educate them about eating healthy and making the right decisions, etc. The reason that I called them the "less fortunate" is because I think it's something like 80% of the kids that we pick up, their parents don't make more than $15,000 a year combined, most of the kids have a close relative in jail as well.
Back to top Go down
Fraught
Rank 3 : Roman
Fraught

Bolt Points : 5338

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're bored at work?   What do you do when you're bored at work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:13 pm

I'm in the same position as atyre5. No job.

Though I do get bored at times, and in school, and if that happens I usually talk to my classmates (we're a really noisy class and if we leave this school we're going to be legends, I'm sure of that) or I sleep. I'm often really not that tired, but while sleeping, time flies by really fast and I can get extra sleep, so I'm less tired on the days after that.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6004

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're bored at work?   What do you do when you're bored at work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:21 pm

Fraught wrote:
I'm in the same position as atyre5. No job.

Though I do get bored at times, and in school, and if that happens I usually talk to my classmates (we're a really noisy class and if we leave this school we're going to be legends, I'm sure of that) or I sleep. I'm often really not that tired, but while sleeping, time flies by really fast and I can get extra sleep, so I'm less tired on the days after that.

If we are going to bring school into this then I get bored and pretty much just day dream. If I talk, I will end up embarrassing myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do when you're bored at work?   What do you do when you're bored at work? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do when you're bored at work?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Off Topic Board :: Off Topic-
Jump to: