Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Help on InFamous (Stunts)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JiggyJoe21
Rank 4 : Glass Joe
JiggyJoe21

Bolt Points : 5466

Help on InFamous (Stunts) Empty
PostSubject: Help on InFamous (Stunts)   Help on InFamous (Stunts) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Hey everyone, I just have a little problem on InFamous. I have all the Trophies except for the stunt Master silver trophy, one problem is that I have no Idea where I can find enemies anymore. There is an occasional enemy here and there on the ground, but some of the stunts require enemies on the roof. What do I do?!
Back to top Go down
Jfisch93
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
Jfisch93

Bolt Points : 5529

PostSubject: Re: Help on InFamous (Stunts)   Help on InFamous (Stunts) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Well for me, I always find enemies on the ground and roofs if I start destroying stuff. I can't confirm that destroying stuff causes them to come out, though.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6780

PostSubject: Re: Help on InFamous (Stunts)   Help on InFamous (Stunts) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:20 pm

JiggyJoe21 wrote:
Hey everyone, I just have a little problem on InFamous. I have all the Trophies except for the stunt Master silver trophy, one problem is that I have no Idea where I can find enemies anymore. There is an occasional enemy here and there on the ground, but some of the stunts require enemies on the roof. What do I do?!
I would just start the game all over just to get this trophy and then the platinum will pop up.
Back to top Go down
Jfisch93
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
Jfisch93

Bolt Points : 5529

PostSubject: Re: Help on InFamous (Stunts)   Help on InFamous (Stunts) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:23 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
JiggyJoe21 wrote:
I would just start the game all over just to get this trophy and then the platinum will pop up.
This is probably the only way to go. The smartest thing to do is to 100% all the districts last.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help on InFamous (Stunts)   Help on InFamous (Stunts) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help on InFamous (Stunts)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Gaming :: Playstation 3-
Jump to: