Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Analyst: Wii and Wii HD Will Be Similar to PS2/PS3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6921

Analyst: Wii and Wii HD Will Be Similar to PS2/PS3 Empty
PostSubject: Analyst: Wii and Wii HD Will Be Similar to PS2/PS3   Analyst: Wii and Wii HD Will Be Similar to PS2/PS3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:05 am

A “Wii HD” has been one of the longest swirling rumors in the business, and one analyst in particular has touted its feasibility more than most: Wedbush Securites Analyst Michael Pachter. Late last month the analyst released a brief on the industry, where he predicted that a Wii HD would be coming:
“We expect Nintendo to sustain [their] competitive advantage by introducing a high definition version of the Wii, perhaps as early as the end of 2010, in order to convert its large installed base into true ‘next-generation’ households,” Pachter said in June.
How, if Nintendo intends to do this, would they market this new high-definition device? Would they phase out the current Wii system, or treat the upgrade much in the same vein as the DS, DS Lite and DSi? Neither, Pachter told us — look at the Wii and Wii HD as the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3.
“Of course, it’s just speculation,” Pachter prefaced in an e-mail to EndSights, “but I see them having two consoles in the market at once, more like PS2 and PS3. They will likely try to get consumers to trade up to the Wii Plus while still selling the Wii for $100 cheaper.”
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6763

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: Wii and Wii HD Will Be Similar to PS2/PS3   Analyst: Wii and Wii HD Will Be Similar to PS2/PS3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:30 pm

So they are saying it will look better or as good as a PS3?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6921

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: Wii and Wii HD Will Be Similar to PS2/PS3   Analyst: Wii and Wii HD Will Be Similar to PS2/PS3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:16 am

as good as ps3 or 360! i dont thnk so!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Analyst: Wii and Wii HD Will Be Similar to PS2/PS3   Analyst: Wii and Wii HD Will Be Similar to PS2/PS3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Analyst: Wii and Wii HD Will Be Similar to PS2/PS3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Gaming :: Wii-
Jump to: