Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Halo 3: ODST to be shorter than Halo 3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6938

Halo 3: ODST to be shorter than Halo 3 Empty
PostSubject: Halo 3: ODST to be shorter than Halo 3   Halo 3: ODST to be shorter than Halo 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:04 am

In msxbox-world. interview with Lars Bakken of Bungie and Microsoft Game Studios' Ryan Crosby recently, the question was raised about the length of the game. This was met with an unexpected response considering the less rigid parameters that make up the ODST gameplay.

Halo 3 offered a campaign in the region of 5-8 hours depending on difficulty and so to hear that Halo 3 ODST is going to be a shorter game is quite surprising.

It's true Halo 3: ODST will offer some replay value especially that the game can change each time you play and of course the added bonuses of the Firefight and multiplayer modes, but in this day and age of shorter games, is short and sweet necessarily better than long and drawn out? Halo 3: ODST will retail as a full priced game so we'll have to wait and see come September for the real answer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5867

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3: ODST to be shorter than Halo 3   Halo 3: ODST to be shorter than Halo 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:50 am

Either way this game is going to be huge on the xbox I heard that on legendary the game is going to be Hella hard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6938

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3: ODST to be shorter than Halo 3   Halo 3: ODST to be shorter than Halo 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:13 am

^^ agreed! Its HALO man!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 3: ODST to be shorter than Halo 3   Halo 3: ODST to be shorter than Halo 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 3: ODST to be shorter than Halo 3
Page 1 of 1