Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!

Go down 
+6
Keith Deitz
Baldguy71
Admin
wackyzaky7
Christian Burrell
Daniel Ravid
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6921

Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:24 am

Call of Juarez and Harry Potter on my 360!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6763

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:58 pm

Well it depends on what do you want to use the PS Eye for?
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5850

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:48 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
What could i use it for ?
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:06 am

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
There are few games...on some games (for example: Fight Night Round 4) you can take a picture of your face and it will be your persons face.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
There are few games...on some games (for example: Fight Night Round 4) you can take a picture of your face and it will be your persons face.
So i could take a picture of you and virtually beat the crap out of you?
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Well you could but that would the only time you could beat the crap out of me lol.
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5729

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:12 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

I have the cam for the 360 as well - very few games give you this ability to put your face on the in-game character. One thing that it works good for us is that I have a sister-in-law who live in Colorado, so we video chat with them once ina while so we can see our niece.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

I have the cam for the 360 as well - very few games give you this ability to put your face on the in-game character. One thing that it works good for us is that I have a sister-in-law who live in Colorado, so we video chat with them once ina while so we can see our niece.
Well the PS3 doesn't have video chat support but the will add it soon.
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:19 pm

Agreed lol but i think it just looks cool ha
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:04 am

Tales of VS on my psp Smile
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:38 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

One funny thing w/the 360 cam, on Tiger Woods's 08 I put my face on my character in the game - it actually came out really close - Tiger '09 I tried it again, I looked like a mutated cancer victim who was put into a blender.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:12 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

One funny thing w/the 360 cam, on Tiger Woods's 08 I put my face on my character in the game - it actually came out really close - Tiger '09 I tried it again, I looked like a mutated cancer victim who was put into a blender.
So Tiger Woods 09 really looks like you huh? lol.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6007

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:36 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

Keep on subject!
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:00 pm

atyre5 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

Keep on subject!
I am lol. he is talking about the camera (accessory), which I am asking a question about his accessory.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:01 pm

Final Fantasy: Dissidia on my psp Razz
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:45 am

Just bought a couple of XBLA games - Trials HD, Shadow Complex - both are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:05 am

thats good man! I am planning to pick up ashes cricket pretty soon!
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:54 am

Like a lot of ppl I'm sure - picked up the Batman:AA - loads of fun and action !!! On the fence on Guitar Hero 5 - otherwise next game may be Operation Flashpoint in early October
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:52 pm

Batman is awesome. I am going to have Madden review up soon. Sorry for the late outcome due to me having work and SCHOOL NOW! Then I will put out a Batman review.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:57 am

^^ thats uber cool Keith!
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:34 am

Picking up Guitar Hero 5 tonight - don't really care much for this game, but there is a offer where the back of the game manual there is a code you submit on a web site thru Gamestop that gives you GH Van Halen free - so it's like 2 games for the price of 1
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:43 pm

i am planning to pick uo ashes cricket soon!
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:24 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
Picking up Guitar Hero 5 tonight - don't really care much for this game, but there is a offer where the back of the game manual there is a code you submit on a web site thru Gamestop that gives you GH Van Halen free - so it's like 2 games for the price of 1

Ok ends up being more than submitting a code on a web site to get the Van Halen Guitar Hero.

#1 - Offer is only good in September
#2-After you submit the code on the web site, you have to print the authorization certificate witha bar code on it
#3 - you then have to mail this in to request a copy of the game
#4 - Must include the printed bar code sheet, original sales receipt from Gamestop, and the sticker off the front of the wrapper.
#5 - takes 4-6 weeks to receive the game (understandable)

Well, mailed my stuff out this morning after all these steps. Personally I may have passed and not purchased GH5 had I known all of this prior.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:14 am

Gng a bit OT, BaldGuy71...are u still open up for a spot of editor?
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Baldguy71

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
Gng a bit OT, BaldGuy71...are u still open up for a spot of editor?

Thought briefly about it - PM me exactly I'd be responsible to do and I'll consider it. Hard part for me is I'm normally on the site when i'm at work. Depednding how busy it is determines how much time I can devote. And because I'm on the computer all day at work, I don't go on much at home, except to check email or anything specific that pops up.

But I'd give it a shot anyway. Again, let me know what's involved and I'll get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!   Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Latest Games,Hardware,Accessories you got!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2