Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Ravid
Rank 6 : Cortana
Daniel Ravid

Bolt Points : 5591

Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD Empty
PostSubject: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:29 am

Hey guys, i got about $26 in my wallet on the PSstore, and i wanted to know which games to get, i want games that have Co-Op and Multiplayer (meaning split screen) so i saw both these games have Co-Op, now the thing is i want the game with the more enjoyable time and replay value, which one is it?

or in fact do you reccommend Worms instead? i saw its like $12 (correct me if im wrong) but its either Worms (or a diff 10$ game), with either BZB or SSHD, or BZB and SSHD, or something else, please reccommend so i know what to get.

(dont tell me PixelJunk monsters, and PAIN! cause ill get both of them for free from my friend).
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6778

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:31 am

Well I have SUper Stardust and I really enjoyed it quit a bit. But I havn't played the other one.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5678

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:50 am

Hmm well I never played BZB but something about the title "Burn Zombie Burn" attracts me Razz SSHD is incredibly frenetic and fast paced at the end, and it eases you in quite slowly. There are some easy trophies and some (very) hard ones too. As for Worms, I remember playing this with my brother when I was about 6 or 7 and it was one of our favourite games on the PS1. Very funny and a vast array of weaponry at your disposal kept us coming back for more. Hope this helps Smile
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5863

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:25 pm

i have all three, but i have yet to play BZB. SSHD and Worms are both a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Daniel Ravid

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:34 pm

i want more or less 1 really good party game, and one really good game that has good Co-Op.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5678

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Ooh by the way, I think you have to buy an expansion pack for co-op on SSHD but I'm not certain.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Daniel Ravid

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 pm

no, the demo had co-op so.., its just i guess more levels for co-op only or something idk..
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Daniel Ravid wrote:
i want more or less 1 really good party game, and one really good game that has good Co-Op.

well, from my experience worms is easy to jump into and enjoy. i've played it with several girls who normally don't play video games but were able to enjoy it quite a bit. SSHD is a pretty fun Co-Op game, and i'm fairly certain the Co-Op mode is packaged with the game now.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6936

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:20 am

well from what i know super stardust HD is one of the best psn games availiable.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6778

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:28 pm

So I know Christain has like ever PSN game...so I would go to him lol.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Daniel Ravid

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:29 am

I got both, both good games!!!
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:25 am

so i got BZB the other day. it's actually quite a bit of fun too. can't go wrong with any of the three games you mentioned. enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6936

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:53 am

Christian Burrell wrote:
so i got BZB the other day. it's actually quite a bit of fun too. can't go wrong with any of the three games you mentioned. enjoy!
is BZB a 2009 game ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD   Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burn Zombie Burn, or Super Stardust HD
Page 1 of 1