Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Apply here

Go down 
+3
Keith Deitz
NightmareCV
Admin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6915

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:36 am

So Folks as we have always said that we believe in expanding, so heres the deal. We are looking for people who can write reviews, previews and other content for GamingBolt.com. We currently have the openings for all platforms including the handhelds (which include Wii, Nintendo DS, and PSP). Right now we are covering the PS3, 360 and PC. So folks interested in being editors mail me at rashid.sayed.k@gmail.com.

Thanks for your time peeps.

Note : This is not a paid job. The people over here work for one reason and one passion: Gaming.
Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
NightmareCV
Rank 3 : Roman
NightmareCV

Bolt Points : 5438

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:54 pm

I would be willing to write reviews for this site. If you would like to see some of my work go to gagglegames.com. It is a site I have been working on with some friends. Look for the Ninja Blade, MGS4, Valkyria Chronicles, Burnout Paradise, Killzone 2, FEAR 2, and GOW: COO reviews. I would be better suited for mostly PS3 and 360 reviews and some PC games. I could do some PSP but I dont buy games for it often. I hope you like what you see.

NightmareCV
Back to top Go down
http://www.gagglegames.com
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6757

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:35 pm

We will look into your work and take it into consideration but I am not promising anything due to we have a lot of 360 and PS3 reviewers.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:19 am

NightmareCV wrote:
I would be willing to write reviews for this site. If you would like to see some of my work go to gagglegames.com. It is a site I have been working on with some friends. Look for the Ninja Blade, MGS4, Valkyria Chronicles, Burnout Paradise, Killzone 2, FEAR 2, and GOW: COO reviews. I would be better suited for mostly PS3 and 360 reviews and some PC games. I could do some PSP but I dont buy games for it often. I hope you like what you see.

NightmareCV

please add me up on ur gtalk list! my id is :

rashid.sayed.k@gmail.com

we will see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
will95
Rank 1 : Goomba

Bolt Points : 5391

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:39 pm

I'm also interested im writing for this site for PC game reviews. How much demand is there for people writing for PC?
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:55 pm

will95 wrote:
I'm also interested im writing for this site for PC game reviews. How much demand is there for people writing for PC?
Hi...Email me at keith_deitz@gamingbolt-community.com and show me some of your reviews. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
nay_sayer
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
nay_sayer

Bolt Points : 5648

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:52 pm

will95 wrote:
I demand PC reviews.
Back to top Go down
will95
Rank 1 : Goomba

Bolt Points : 5391

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:16 pm

I sent some of my reviews to keith_deitz(above).
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:35 pm

will95 wrote:
I sent some of my reviews to keith_deitz(above).
I am currently reading them over. I will email you back with furthey details. Just stay active on here to show me that you will help us out some.
Back to top Go down
Blabadon
Rank 2 : Peach

Bolt Points : 5410

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:01 pm

I can review PSP and PS3 games.
i can review PSP games more often than PS3 ones, but I really think that this site needs to have reviews of games that came out before this site came out.
Please contact me if you have info, as I go in this site everyday.
Back to top Go down
Blabadon
Rank 2 : Peach

Bolt Points : 5410

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:02 pm

BTW
Sorry Mr. Sayed, if I emailed you and contacted a lot for this.
It's kind of exciting...JK It's really exciting!
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:11 pm

We plan in the future of having reviews of previous games but am currently working on a big project which will allow for older reviews of games. Just stay checked with GB and please email me as well of your work at keith_Deitz@gamingbolt-community.com

Thanks,
Keith Deitz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:00 am

Blabadon wrote:
BTW
Sorry Mr. Sayed, if I emailed you and contacted a lot for this.
It's kind of exciting...JK It's really exciting!

Hi ,

Thanks for replying back. Kindly add me up in your Gtalk messgenger. My id is rashid.sayed.k@gmail.com

We will have a chat abt it and than We will decide how it goes from there

Best,
Rashid Sayed.
Back to top Go down
Fraught
Rank 3 : Roman
Fraught

Bolt Points : 5335

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:09 pm

I'd really like to do this, but I haven't really done much reviews, except for what I have on my GameSpot reviews page. Those reviews are very, very old though, and I, as many of you surely know from your experience, get better with age in almost everything, including writing ability.

So, those are my (old) reviews. If it'd mean anything, I could try to be as a sort-of a timed reviewer/news poster, to prove myself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 8:28 am

please get in touch with me at gamingbolt@gmail.com. We will take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply here   Apply here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Recruitment :: GamingBolt Editors-
Jump to: