Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Six Days in Falluja

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6021

Six Days in Falluja Empty
PostSubject: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:02 am

Is it going to be released or not? I think they should because it will give a better understanding of the war on terror and it will be like a modern events lesion.

I hear all these Brits ranting about the civilian casualties during Falluja, but war is hell. If I remember correctly the U.S. and Great Britain BOTH took part in the bombing of Germany in WWII, which caused collateral damage only.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5862

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:28 am

This game would certainly be controversial, but I think if they did it right it could be very powerful.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6777

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:07 pm

This is funny. I can't believe it but I don't even know what this game is.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:18 am

Keith Deitz wrote:

Get out of here if you don't know GOSH! Why do you have to be in my business anyway, you pest? lol jk
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:23 am

atyre5 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

Get out of here if you don't know GOSH! Why do you have to be in my business anyway, you pest? lol jk
Ok...ok I see. lol
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
atyre5 wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

Ok...ok I see. lol

Sorry, I was bored.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:58 pm

You better be sorry! lol Or are you going to join KTA
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Nick Andrews

Bolt Points : 5746

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:45 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
A survival-horror game based off of the events of the Second Battle of Fallujah, or Operation Phantom. A lot of Iraqi citizens were killed by the U.S. Marines. There was also use of illegal White Phosphorus. It was terrifying, but the Marines came to Atomic Games asking them to make this game, so let it be. It's the best way to let the US citizens learn about this atrocity.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6935

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:51 am

what exactly is this game about ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:08 pm

Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
A survival-horror game based off of the events of the Second Battle of Fallujah, or Operation Phantom. A lot of Iraqi citizens were killed by the U.S. Marines. There was also use of illegal White Phosphorus. It was terrifying, but the Marines came to Atomic Games asking them to make this game, so let it be. It's the best way to let the US citizens learn about this atrocity.

Remember all the civilians killed in 9-11? They might have been against fighting or against the governments thoughts, but they were not given a chance. The Iraqis smile for the Marines, then turn around and tell their terrorist budddies about how they were able to hide the AK under the bed and smile and laugh with the dumb Americans to keep them away from it.
B.T.W Iraqi citizens are fighting against us...there is no "Army" other than conscript and mercenary rebels.
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 3:32 pm

atyre5 wrote:
Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

Remember all the civilians killed in 9-11? They might have been against fighting or against the governments thoughts, but they were not given a chance. The Iraqis smile for the Marines, then turn around and tell their terrorist budddies about how they were able to hide the AK under the bed and smile and laugh with the dumb Americans to keep them away from it.
B.T.W Iraqi citizens are fighting against us...there is no "Army" other than conscript and mercenary rebels.
I was just stating what the controversy was over in that part. I think that we had every right to do what we did. And by atrocity, I meant the whole war. I should have made that clear.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
atyre5

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Nick Andrews wrote:
atyre5 wrote:
Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

I was just stating what the controversy was over in that part. I think that we had every right to do what we did. And by atrocity, I meant the whole war. I should have made that clear.

I am sorry if it seemed as though I snapped at you, but I just loose it when people mention the Iraqi civilian casualties and act like there is no civilian enemy. I am not saying you did though.

Touchy subject
Back to top Go down
Nick Andrews
Nick Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:03 pm

atyre5 wrote:
Nick Andrews wrote:
atyre5 wrote:
Nick Andrews wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:

I am sorry if it seemed as though I snapped at you, but I just loose it when people mention the Iraqi civilian casualties and act like there is no civilian enemy. I am not saying you did though.

Touchy subject
I understand you. The American people can be blind towards anything these days.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6935

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:53 am

hey everyone cool down Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Six Days in Falluja   Six Days in Falluja I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Six Days in Falluja
Page 1 of 1