Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!
 
HomeGalleryHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 4711
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Denton, Texas

PostSubject: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:51 pm

Spoiler!!!

What is the worst ending in any video game that you have ever played?
Mine I would say had to be LittleBigPlanet when the collector says, "The reason I don't share is because I have no friends." What...that is lame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
avatar

Posts : 204
Bolt Points : 3611
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-06-13
Location : Bournemouth, UK

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:02 pm

Yeah that was incredibly lame. I had enough trouble getting through the bunker level (one with spinning wheel) then I get that. Currently selling the game on ebay actually Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 4711
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Denton, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:04 pm

wackyzaky7 wrote:
Yeah that was incredibly lame. I had enough trouble getting through the bunker level (one with spinning wheel) then I get that. Currently selling the game on ebay actually Razz
Yea...I am actually working on the Platinum trophy right now. I have about half of the trophies and there is one trophy that says don't die in any levels...and all I have is one left. I did the bunker last night...the one with the spinning wheel. Didn't take me that long surprisingly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1081
Bolt Points : 4869
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Spoiler!!!

What is the worst ending in any video game that you have ever played?
Mine I would say had to be LittleBigPlanet when the collector says, "The reason I don't share is because I have no friends." What...that is lame.

lol totally agreed ! tat was utter crap ! For me it has to be terminator salvation ! U pick up the controller play for four hrs and beat the game with a pathetic ending. Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 4711
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Denton, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Spoiler!!!

What is the worst ending in any video game that you have ever played?
Mine I would say had to be LittleBigPlanet when the collector says, "The reason I don't share is because I have no friends." What...that is lame.

lol totally agreed ! tat was utter crap ! For me it has to be terminator salvation ! U pick up the controller play for four hrs and beat the game with a pathetic ending. Mad
What was the ending?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
avatar

Posts : 248
Bolt Points : 3677
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 47
Location : Upstate NY

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:55 pm

Assassin's Creed was a total "WTF ?" moment for me. From what i've been reading though, I gets addressed and ties into the story in the new one coming out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
avatar

Posts : 287
Bolt Points : 3796
Reputation : 12
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 34
Location : Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:58 pm

The ending for LittleBigPlanet was pretty lame, but let's face it - that game was not about the story. It's about the gameplay and the community. By the time I beat that game I didn't even realize there WAS a story.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
twentymooseman
Rank 2 : Peach
avatar

Posts : 19
Bolt Points : 3355
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-08-13
Location : Texas

PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Timeshift. instead of having a good ending, you run up to the villain and shoot him in the face and TA DA!!!! you beat the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Worst Ending Ever!! SPOILERS!!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Gaming :: General Games Discussion-
Jump to: