Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

I cant login

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RightThere
Rank 1 : Goomba

Bolt Points : 5416

I cant login Empty
PostSubject: I cant login   I cant login I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:03 pm

I am really gmdon. I was gone for awhile because I was on vacation, and when I came back I was blown away from the changes. (Great job too). So I tried to login and it said that I was inactive or something. I know I put in the right password. But I tried forgot your password and it says that the email adress was wrong, which I am 100% sure it wasnt. I thought the site was just going through maintanence but I noticed someone was on, so i tried creating a new account and it worked so my question is ? Sorry if it seems like Im an idiot but so what is up. Is my account done for or should it be working?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6908

I cant login Empty
PostSubject: Re: I cant login   I cant login I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:51 pm

Hi gmdon, (if you are lol). I still havent send a mail to everyone as of yet. There are about 80 members . and i have send to only about 40 people yet. The rest of the mails with your new passwords will be mailed to you today as soon as i log off from work. Dont worry your user profiles have all been transferred here.
Sorry for the inconvience caused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com

I cant login
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Glitches and Issues :: Technical Issues-
Jump to: