Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

iPhone 3GS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
llescaflownell

Bolt Points : 5585

iPhone 3GS Empty
PostSubject: iPhone 3GS   iPhone 3GS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:14 am

Well, today was the beginning of WWDC, and the Apple keynote was presented. They ended by announcing that the new iPhone 3GS will be released June 19. However, the Apple and iPhone community is overly upset about many things starting from current iPhone contract holders must pay unsubsidized prices, to no new design, to no improvements in RAM/processor speed. I for one (an owner of the First gen, or 2G iPhone) am also upset due to the lack of improvements/features from the previous 3G iPhone. Prior to today, I was adamant in buying an iPhone, but after seeing the disappointing keynote and lack of features of the iPhone, I am now considering the new HTC gPhone, Nokia n97, or some other phone. Ugh, just a rant, but if any of you are also iPhone freaks (or ex-iPhone freaks like me), what do you guys think about all the hype and the results?
Back to top Go down
llescaflownell
llescaflownell

iPhone 3GS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 3GS   iPhone 3GS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:14 am

Well, a little update here, I found out that there were indeed upgrades in processor speed and RAM, the processor was bumped up 200 mhz from 400 to 600 mhz and the RAM was doubled from 128 to 256 mb. Although the design is the same, everything that I wanted improved on the new iPhone was improved (minus design), I decided I would buy the iPhone. So.....I reserved one yesterday, and will be picking it up bright and early next Friday, June 19th. iPhone 3GS Biggrin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6886

iPhone 3GS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 3GS   iPhone 3GS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:15 am

no Iphone for me since essentialy G3 networks have not yet started yet in India which is a big letdown. One of my cousins did brought the iphone and he says hes a bit pissed abt the phone...donny why ! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Jaidyn
Rank 8 : Golden Chocobo
Jaidyn

Bolt Points : 5642

iPhone 3GS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 3GS   iPhone 3GS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:16 am

llescaflownell wrote:
Well, a little update here, I found out that there were indeed upgrades in processor speed and RAM, the processor was bumped up 200 mhz from 400 to 600 mhz and the RAM was doubled from 128 to 256 mb. Although the design is the same, everything that I wanted improved on the new iPhone was improved (minus design), I decided I would buy the iPhone. So.....I reserved one yesterday, and will be picking it up bright and early next Friday, June 19th. iPhone 3GS Biggrin
Back to top Go down
Jaidyn
Rank 8 : Golden Chocobo
Jaidyn

Bolt Points : 5642

iPhone 3GS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 3GS   iPhone 3GS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:16 am

hmm, it didnt have the box to write in :s didnt want to spam or nothing.

i was going to say, you get the iphone the same say as i start work Experience. iPhone 3GS Biggrin
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5694

iPhone 3GS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 3GS   iPhone 3GS I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:17 am

My wife and both want one, but we'd have to pay full price for the phones as we're 3 months short of being able to upgrade. I was checking one out today at my local AT&T store - so cool !!!!
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5694

iPhone 3GS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 3GS   iPhone 3GS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:26 pm

Upgrade date is today !!! Picked up the 16gb 3Gs this morning before I went to work. Haven't had a lot of time to play with it, but so far it's by far the greatest phone I've ever had !!!
Back to top Go down
llescaflownell
llescaflownell

iPhone 3GS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 3GS   iPhone 3GS I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 3:29 pm

It's pretty awesome huh? Wait until you j/b it, there is so much more stuff to do on the iPhone once j/b'ed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iPhone 3GS Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone 3GS   iPhone 3GS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPhone 3GS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Off Topic Board :: Off Topic-
Jump to: