Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and Damned come to the PS3?

Go down 
+4
mobyfreerunner
Admin
Asad Nawabi
Daniel Ravid
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Daniel Ravid
Rank 6 : Cortana
Daniel Ravid

Bolt Points : 5572

Lost and Damned come to the PS3? Empty
PostSubject: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:31 am

"For months now PlayStation 3 gamers have been asking when will the Lost & Damned DLC come to the PSN Store?
PSW Magazine recently published an article in their magazine saying that Microsoft only had a 6 Month Exclusivity Deal for 'The Lost and Damned' add-on for Grand Theft Auto IV. This means that the add-on will be released on August 20th 2009. So everyone get ready because it will come sooner rather than later!"

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Asad Nawabi
Rank 2 : Peach
Asad Nawabi

Bolt Points : 5499

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:32 am

if thats true then ps3 owners are surely in for a treat
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6917

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:32 am

Well than what will happen to 50 million$ package that microsoft gave to rockstar for maintaing that exclusivity deal ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Daniel Ravid
Rank 6 : Cortana
Daniel Ravid

Bolt Points : 5572

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:34 am

It was only a 6 month deal.
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
Rank 3 : Roman
mobyfreerunner

Bolt Points : 5503

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 am

sweet! about time!
im also waiting for the Fallout Broken Steel to come to the PS3 i NEED THT DLC! Sad
on topic tho the DLC for GTA on PS will be awesome but arent they coming out with another DLC for the 360???
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 am

when it comes to the PS3 i will probably buy. depends what the pricing is, if they are charging 20$ for 3-4 hours of gameplay , i donno whether it will be worth it or not !
Back to top Go down
gmdon
Rank 4 : Glass Joe
gmdon

Bolt Points : 5505

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:36 am

mobyfreerunner wrote:
sweet! about time!
im also waiting for the Fallout Broken Steel to come to the PS3 i NEED THT DLC! Sad
on topic tho the DLC for GTA on PS will be awesome but arent they coming out with another DLC for the 360???

Sorry Fallout 3 dlc aint comming to PS3, but it looks like Lost and Damned will. I mean this is good news to us, but really M$ sure screwed that one up.
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
Rank 3 : Roman
mobyfreerunner

Bolt Points : 5503

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:37 am

gmdon wrote:
mobyfreerunner wrote:
sweet! about time!

Sorry Fallout 3 dlc aint comming to PS3, but it looks like Lost and Damned will. I mean this is good news to us, but really M$ sure screwed that one up.

aw man!
about fallout i mean!
hell yes for the GTAIV DLC Razz
but i ont really ind for FO3 the game is huge enough anyways Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:38 am

I donno why developers are prrety distinctive about the platform they choose for the DLC, i mean the PS3 has now sold over 23 Million hardware worldwide.....and still they dont release add ons for the game, thats pretty lame.
Back to top Go down
gmdon
gmdon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:44 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:
I donno why developers are prrety distinctive about the platform they choose for the DLC, i mean the PS3 has now sold over 23 Million hardware worldwide.....and still they dont release add ons for the game, thats pretty lame.

Exactly I mean Microsoft may give you some money, but youd get money for the DLC no doubt but also I know a lot of people that are now boycotting Bethesda because they screwed them over on the DLC, so thats more money for games theyre missing out on too.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:44 am

gmdon wrote:
Rashid Sayed wrote:

Exactly I mean Microsoft may give you some money, but youd get money for the DLC no doubt but also I know a lot of people that are now boycotting Bethesda because they screwed them over on the DLC, so thats more money for games theyre missing out on too.

Yeah thats true , developers need to strategize things out atleast in DLC , they need to treat all consoles equally !
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5844

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 am

Equality is best. I mean come on, this is going to come out so long after the game's release.
Back to top Go down
gmdon
gmdon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:46 am

Sorry I guess Fallout 3 DLC is comming to the ps3 Very Happy
Serioulsy though this is actually kinda good for us becaue instead of having to spend $10 per pack we can just buy the GOTY edition and get em all free
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6759

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:47 am

I hope it does because I was actually a fan of GTA IV unlike a lot of people who trashed it for not having airplanes, jet packs, etc.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:48 am

I guess majority of the PS3 fans are pretty satisfied now that most of the 360 exclusive content is coming on the playtstation 3 as well, after all you cannot ignore that 20 odd million user base.
Back to top Go down
Big Shizz
Rank 2 : Peach
Big Shizz

Bolt Points : 5450

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:49 am

I would love it to come to PS3, but $50 million for a timed exclusive is a lot of dough.
Back to top Go down
gmdon
gmdon

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:49 am

Big Shizz wrote:
I would love it to come to PS3, but $50 million for a timed exclusive is a lot of dough.

It is to everyone else but you must remember we are talking about M$ here.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:50 am

But the question to ask is will Sony be making profit out of it ! Cause timed exclsuives are also valauble as jewels !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and Damned come to the PS3?   Lost and Damned come to the PS3? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and Damned come to the PS3?
Page 1 of 1