Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!
 
HomeGalleryHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Gamer cards and sig images

Go down 
AuthorMessage
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
avatar

Posts : 79
Bolt Points : 3532
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 33
Location : Reno, Nevada

PostSubject: Gamer cards and sig images   Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Hey I have a suggestion as well, I have suggested this on other websites as well, but I will suggest it here as well.


I was wondering if someone with experience in creating sigs to make a GB banner that we can use in our sigs for other online communites (like GS).


Also, a lot of people use gamer cards to show off their trophies and the like. I was wondering if that was possible to make on GB as well?


Anyways, having subtle advertisements of the site on other communities may help with more members.


Just a thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mobyfreerunner
Rank 3 : Roman
avatar

Posts : 27
Bolt Points : 3419
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

BAM!
my thoughts EXACTLY!
i already designed something i was gonna use for myself but ill share Razz
Rashid gave me contact details so imma be mailing him the logo and stuff pretty soon next week by the latest cuz i have exams this week
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mobyfreerunner
Rank 3 : Roman
avatar

Posts : 27
Bolt Points : 3419
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 27
Location : Hong Kong

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

btw dude whats ur name in GS?
im mistergamer2006 over there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1081
Bolt Points : 4833
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:50 pm

llescaflownell wrote:
Hey I have a suggestion as well, I have suggested this on other websites as well, but I will suggest it here as well.


I was wondering if someone with experience in creating sigs to make a GB banner that we can use in our sigs for other online communites (like GS).


Also, a lot of people use gamer cards to show off their trophies and the like. I was wondering if that was possible to make on GB as well?


Anyways, having subtle advertisements of the site on other communities may help with more members.


Just a thought
A neat suggestion indeed ! We will be rolling out some banners this week and also some signatures as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1081
Bolt Points : 4833
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:51 pm

mobyfreerunner wrote:
BAM!
my thoughts EXACTLY!
i already designed something i was gonna use for myself but ill share Razz
Rashid gave me contact details so imma be mailing him the logo and stuff pretty soon next week by the latest cuz i have exams this week
yep, i am still waiting for your mail to arrive ! PM me when u are done with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
avatar

Posts : 79
Bolt Points : 3532
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 33
Location : Reno, Nevada

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:51 pm

My name in GS is the same on here, llescaflownell
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 4675
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 28
Location : Denton, Texas

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:52 pm

I don't like the option where it says "include my signature." I wish there would already be an option under your settings that you can say show or not show your signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
avatar

Posts : 1081
Bolt Points : 4833
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
I don't like the option where it says "include my signature." I wish there would already be an option under your settings that you can say show or not show your signature.
Hi diddies,


right now the system is built in such a way that it will always ask you before posting. This ultimately will save your bandwidth from where you are hosting ur image.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   

Back to top Go down
 
Gamer cards and sig images
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Site Suggestions and Feedback :: Suggestions and FeedBack-
Jump to: