Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Gamer cards and sig images

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
llescaflownell

Bolt Points : 5614

Gamer cards and sig images Empty
PostSubject: Gamer cards and sig images   Gamer cards and sig images I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Hey I have a suggestion as well, I have suggested this on other websites as well, but I will suggest it here as well.

I was wondering if someone with experience in creating sigs to make a GB banner that we can use in our sigs for other online communites (like GS).

Also, a lot of people use gamer cards to show off their trophies and the like. I was wondering if that was possible to make on GB as well?

Anyways, having subtle advertisements of the site on other communities may help with more members.

Just a thought Gamer cards and sig images Biggrin
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
Rank 3 : Roman
mobyfreerunner

Bolt Points : 5501

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Gamer cards and sig images I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

BAM!
my thoughts EXACTLY!
i already designed something i was gonna use for myself Gamer cards and sig images Biggrin but ill share Razz
Rashid gave me contact details so imma be mailing him the logo and stuff pretty soon next week by the latest cuz i have exams this week Gamer cards and sig images Biggrin
Back to top Go down
mobyfreerunner
Rank 3 : Roman
mobyfreerunner

Bolt Points : 5501

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Gamer cards and sig images I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:49 pm

btw dude whats ur name in GS?
im mistergamer2006 over there
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6915

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Gamer cards and sig images I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:50 pm

llescaflownell wrote:
Hey I have a suggestion as well, I have suggested this on other websites as well, but I will suggest it here as well.

I was wondering if someone with experience in creating sigs to make a GB banner that we can use in our sigs for other online communites (like GS).

Also, a lot of people use gamer cards to show off their trophies and the like. I was wondering if that was possible to make on GB as well?

Anyways, having subtle advertisements of the site on other communities may help with more members.

Just a thought Gamer cards and sig images Biggrin
A neat suggestion indeed ! We will be rolling out some banners this week and also some signatures as well
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Gamer cards and sig images I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:51 pm

mobyfreerunner wrote:
BAM!
my thoughts EXACTLY!
i already designed something i was gonna use for myself Gamer cards and sig images Biggrin but ill share Razz
Rashid gave me contact details so imma be mailing him the logo and stuff pretty soon next week by the latest cuz i have exams this week Gamer cards and sig images Biggrin
yep, i am still waiting for your mail to arrive ! PM me when u are done with it.
Back to top Go down
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
llescaflownell

Bolt Points : 5614

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Gamer cards and sig images I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:51 pm

My name in GS is the same on here, llescaflownell Gamer cards and sig images Biggrin
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6757

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Gamer cards and sig images I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:52 pm

I don't like the option where it says "include my signature." I wish there would already be an option under your settings that you can say show or not show your signature.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Gamer cards and sig images I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
I don't like the option where it says "include my signature." I wish there would already be an option under your settings that you can say show or not show your signature.
Hi diddies,

right now the system is built in such a way that it will always ask you before posting. This ultimately will save your bandwidth from where you are hosting ur image.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamer cards and sig images   Gamer cards and sig images I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamer cards and sig images
Page 1 of 1