Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!
 
HomeGalleryHomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share
 

 PSP go !!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 5046
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 29
Location : Denton, Texas

PSP go !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP go !!!   PSP go !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:08 am

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Well I used the PSP as a hard drive on the PS2 instead of going to buy that hardrive that fit into the back of the ps2s so I could download maps off Socom II.
I dont know about you but my ps3 has a hardrive lol
Did I say PS3 or PS2? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Posts : 458
Bolt Points : 4133
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 25

PSP go !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP go !!!   PSP go !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:53 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Well I used the PSP as a hard drive on the PS2 instead of going to buy that hardrive that fit into the back of the ps2s so I could download maps off Socom II.
I dont know about you but my ps3 has a hardrive lol
Did I say PS3 or PS2? lol
but we are talking about the intergration between psp and ps3 then you throw a curve ball with that ps2 stuff lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 5046
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 29
Location : Denton, Texas

PSP go !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP go !!!   PSP go !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:22 pm

Yea but I was just saying what I used my PSP for. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Posts : 458
Bolt Points : 4133
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 25

PSP go !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP go !!!   PSP go !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:40 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
Yea but I was just saying what I used my PSP for. lol
Well i used to use me Xbox to keep my speaker together lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 5046
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 29
Location : Denton, Texas

PSP go !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP go !!!   PSP go !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 9:53 pm

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Yea but I was just saying what I used my PSP for. lol
Well i used to use me Xbox to keep my speaker together lol
What?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Posts : 458
Bolt Points : 4133
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2009-07-18
Age : 25

PSP go !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP go !!!   PSP go !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:26 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Keith Deitz wrote:
Yea but I was just saying what I used my PSP for. lol
Well i used to use me Xbox to keep my speaker together lol
What?
Just saying random uses for consoles lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Posts : 1074
Bolt Points : 5046
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2009-06-13
Age : 29
Location : Denton, Texas

PSP go !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP go !!!   PSP go !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Well I mean HOW?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Posts : 1081
Bolt Points : 5204
Reputation : 10
Join date : 2009-06-08

PSP go !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP go !!!   PSP go !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:58 am

^^ back to topic, the price point 250! Anyone taking a shot?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content




PSP go !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSP go !!!   PSP go !!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
PSP go !!!
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Gaming :: General Games Discussion-
Jump to: