Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

UFC: Undisputed

Go down 
+4
Jaidyn
Admin
Daniel Ravid
Baldguy71
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6915

UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed   UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:02 am

hmmm ! Tommorow i will be picking this game up with Tiger woods!
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
IA Harvey Dent
Rank 19 : Wedge
IA Harvey Dent

Bolt Points : 5844

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed   UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:50 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
hmmm ! Tommorow i will be picking this game up with Tiger woods!
Good luck lol
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed   UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:38 am

^^ well sorry! i wasnt able to since i brought a psp and both of those games were out of stock Sad
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed   UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:04 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:
^^ well sorry! i wasnt able to since i brought a psp and both of those games were out of stock Sad
You win some you lose some lol
Back to top Go down
Baldguy71
Rank 15 : Colin Moriarty
Baldguy71

Bolt Points : 5723

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed   UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:14 am

Rashid Sayed wrote:

Did you land one of the new psp's or the original style ? The new one's look pretty cool and almost make me want to get another one. I had a PSP once before - It fell onto the floor then a rocking chair went right over it and crushed the screen.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed   UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:47 am

^^ i brought the 3004 and its rock solid! I am promising u guyz abt the review of this game for soo long! Hopefully i will review this game by this weekend!
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed   UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:39 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
Rashid Sayed wrote:

Did you land one of the new psp's or the original style ? The new one's look pretty cool and almost make me want to get another one. I had a PSP once before - It fell onto the floor then a rocking chair went right over it and crushed the screen.
A rocking chair..... does not surprise me lol
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6757

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed   UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:04 pm

Baldguy71 wrote:
Rashid Sayed wrote:

Who was in the rocking chair? If not you...be like you broke my PSP...buy me a new one...NOW!!
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed   UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:34 am

Keith Deitz wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Rashid Sayed wrote:

Who was in the rocking chair? If not you...be like you broke my PSP...buy me a new one...NOW!!
Intimidating Keith he is going to beat his great grandchildren now
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed   UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:11 am

IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Rashid Sayed wrote:

i brought the psp 3004!
Back to top Go down
IA Harvey Dent
IA Harvey Dent

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed   UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:11 pm

Rashid Sayed wrote:
IA Harvey Dent wrote:
Baldguy71 wrote:
Rashid Sayed wrote:

i brought the psp 3004!
Is that even real lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UFC: Undisputed   UFC: Undisputed - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC: Undisputed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Gaming :: Xbox 360-