Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5650

Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:43 pm

Finally get a chance to play this masterpiece again, can't wait! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5835

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:43 pm

i still have my original copy, but i downloaded this the other day anyway so i could have it on my psp. playing ff7 on roadtrips is gonna be great. it looks really good on the psp too.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:44 pm

Just added tenner to the store to buy it and now I have about £2.50 to spend - any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Rank 25 : Starfox
Admin

Bolt Points : 6908

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:45 pm

to be honest i never played FF VII so far, infact i havent been in to FF as yet ! But m planing to buy FF13 and versus as well....but what made this FF7 so great ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:46 pm

I don't know exactly what, there's a certain charm I find with it. Thinking about it, it seems like another run of the mill rpg - but you know the feeling when you can feel a game/something else is special? You probably don't get me because I don't Razz
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:47 pm

when FF7 was released i thought it looked stupid. i told my friend "why would anyone want to play that?" then after hearing all the rave reviews i decided i would give it a try. from the moment i started playing it i was hooked. the story pulls you in and makes you love the game. you've just got to play the game to understand.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:47 pm

has anybody downloaded it yet ?
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:48 pm

I have. Addicted at the moment - been wanting to play for ages!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:48 pm

hmm happy for u man !
Back to top Go down
Jfisch93
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
Jfisch93

Bolt Points : 5499

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

I'm getting it today I never like the FF series but I remember playing this with my friend a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Jfisch93
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
Jfisch93

Bolt Points : 5499

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:49 pm

Man I love it but why is it so dang hard??
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:50 pm

Jfisch93 wrote:
Man I love it but why is it so dang hard??

haha... hard? really? i don't remember this game ever being that hard. but then again, i've played through it many many times. maybe it was hard the first time and i just don't remember.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:57 am

I actually find it quite sad that this is still my favourite game with all these advances in technology. Still I guess my love is another man's hate who will give me loads of examples of more recent and better games. I just think the story is among the best out there and combined with the gameplay it's just brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6750

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:15 pm

I hae never acually played a Final Fantasy game more than 30 minutes. I might pick this up.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
wackyzaky7

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:44 am

Guys I had to tell you about this. I decided to fight emerald weapon for a laugh and cloud + barrett both died so I thought here we go. Then all of a sudden Cid got all lucky 7's! Meaning he went into a frenzy of 64 hits all hitting 7777 damage. I'd already used a few powerful spells and limit breaks so he just kept hitting for 7777 damage until emerald died, and I got my master command, master magic and master summon materia! Pretty good for a laugh eh? Razz By the way, you probably have to play FF7 to understand what I'm getting at, but emerald weapon is one of the 2 strongest bosses in the game (there is also ruby weapon.)
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:22 pm

that's pretty awesome. i've never been lucky enough to get lucky 7's with anyone. that's crazy. i did however beat emerald weapon without using knights of the round. i was proud of myself.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:23 pm

that's pretty awesome. i've never been lucky enough to get lucky 7's with anyone. that's crazy. i did however beat emerald weapon without using knights of the round. i was proud of myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!   Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII released as PS1 classic on UK and US Store!
Page 1 of 1