Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Uncharted 2

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5843

Uncharted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Uncharted 2   Uncharted 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:13 pm

I don't have it yet, but for those of you who do -- what are your thoughts?

Good? Great? Beyond??
Back to top Go down
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
llescaflownell

Bolt Points : 5615

Uncharted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   Uncharted 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:05 pm

Here's a little rant regarding a review for U2. I saw on Gamespot where a member gave U2 an 8.5. His reasoning was the hype did not match his experience. He also said that the hype was probably more so than Halo3 and Gears of War 2. So I'm sitting here asking then, did those games with that much hype meet your expectations? His other reasoning is that the game was not groundbreaking. Then Halo 3 and Gears of War 2 were groundbreaking games? I think not. His logic is very skewed, making me think he is a fanboy of 360. It may make me sound a little biased as well, but if you take the time to write a review, and make it unfair with bias, then don't write the review at all.

I know this is a little off topic, but I had to rant somewhere.

Anyways, I have yet to play the game, but I have played the open beta, and that experience was awesome. I don't care about the small room size (5 vs 5 or whatever), this means less lag, and a much more team work oriented experience. I do, however have some friends that have the game and they say the single player is absolutely satisfying. So, I am assuming this is a MUST buy game for ALL PS3 owners.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5843

Uncharted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   Uncharted 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Yeah, anyone who is talking up on 360 exclusives and down on PS3 exclusives (or vice versa) is typically a fanboy. Especially if it's a game like Uncharted 2 that is universally described as awesome.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6758

Uncharted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   Uncharted 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:08 pm

Well I should have a review of it up by friday. I love it so far and is a must have.
Back to top Go down
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
llescaflownell

Bolt Points : 5615

Uncharted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   Uncharted 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:22 pm

I just got it yesterday from Gamestop, USED (can you believe it? lmao). With my edge card, I got it 10$ off (50$!!!!). Anyways, I've played the single player and multiplayer a bit, and I will say it IS a MUST buy for PS3. It is the most satisfying game I have played in a very long time. I highly recommend this game to almost everyone who enjoys shooters/action/platform games.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5658

Uncharted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   Uncharted 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:28 am

My brother's getting me if for christmas and I cannot wait! 1st one was brilliant, among my fav ps3 games. I would get it myself but gaming really isn't a priority for me at the moment Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uncharted 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uncharted 2   Uncharted 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uncharted 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forum GamingBolt :: Gaming :: Playstation 3-
Jump to: