Forum GamingBolt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum GamingBolt

GamingBolt.com: Playstation 3, Xbox 360, PC, PSP, Wii, DS, Forums, Community and more!

HomeLatest imagesGalleryHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Hardest Trophies

Go down 
+9
jimm895
Admin
atyre5
llescaflownell
Jaidyn
gmdon
Christian Burrell
Keith Deitz
Daniel Ravid
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daniel Ravid
Rank 6 : Cortana
Daniel Ravid

Bolt Points : 5571

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:33 pm

What tropheis are you trying to get now, but are so fucking hard to do?

mine are :

Killzone 2 - Defeat the game on Elite

Rag Doll Kung Fu - Beat all games on Gold

Resistance 2 - get 10,000 kills

I think i have more, i just cant think of them...

what are yours?
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Rank 25 : Starfox
Keith Deitz

Bolt Points : 6758

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:33 pm

the Socom platinum is the hardest to me lol
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Rank 16 : Luigi
Christian Burrell

Bolt Points : 5843

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 pm

i'm also working on the resistance 2 and rag doll kung fu trophies. i need two more golds on kung fu and i'm at 5200 kills on resistance. those 2 are tuff.
Back to top Go down
gmdon
Rank 4 : Glass Joe
gmdon

Bolt Points : 5504

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Yes definetely Elite in KZ2 and 10,000 kills in R2. As well as AWP in GTA IV
Back to top Go down
Jaidyn
Rank 8 : Golden Chocobo
Jaidyn

Bolt Points : 5672

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 pm

On Medal of honor, im trying to get 600,000 kills. Ive only got 310,435 kills lol!
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 pm

I don't know if anyone other than me has tried it, but if you have Pain try to get the "Harder Dick's Balls" trophy. That's probably the most difficult trophy I have ever gotten. Complete waste of my time for a silver trophy.
Back to top Go down
llescaflownell
Rank 7 : Pinkerton
llescaflownell

Bolt Points : 5615

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:36 pm

At the moment, the trophy that is the hardest (more like time consuming) is R2 10,000 online kills. I am currently at around 6500, ugh.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:36 pm

The AWP trophy for Grand Theft Auto 4 with it glitching and not letting you have it sometimes when you actually do get it.
Back to top Go down
gmdon
Rank 4 : Glass Joe
gmdon

Bolt Points : 5504

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:37 pm

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Daniel Ravid wrote:
What tropheis are you trying to get now, but are so fucking hard to do?

mine are :

Killzone 2 - Defeat the game on Elite

Rag Doll Kung Fu - Beat all games on Gold

Resistance 2 - get 10,000 kills

I think i have more, i just cant think of them...

what are yours?

hey man, i just got the all golds trophy on rag doll kung fu last night. if you need some tips lemme know. it's a pain in the butt, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Daniel Ravid

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Yeah that will be cool, im really close to getting gold on some here and there like capture the fish, but survival is a fucking pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Daniel Ravid
Daniel Ravid

Hardest Trophies Empty

i also recently got Super Sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered battle cars and it has some hard trophies, also got 100% on linger in shadows, if anyone wants to know how to get 100% let me know.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Daniel Ravid wrote:
i also recently got Super Sonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered battle cars and it has some hard trophies, also got 100% on linger in shadows, if anyone wants to know how to get 100% let me know.

yeah, survival was one of the last ones i beat. no easy way about it. just gotta stick with it.
Back to top Go down
atyre5
Rank 20 : Toad
atyre5

Bolt Points : 6002

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
the Socom platinum is the hardest to me lol
+1
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Well, I take everything I said back. The hardest trophies I know of now are the "L", "XL", and "XXL" trophies on Fight Night Round 4. For each of those trophies you have to beat the number one ranked fighter in your country. That's right, the entire COUNTRY. Not only is that going to be extremely difficult to do IF you get the chance to fight him, but you've gotta be lucky enough to have the opportunity. With the thousands of people online, the chances of actually getting to fight the champ while he's online are ridiculous. I hate these trophies.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Christian Burrell wrote:
Well, I take everything I said back. The hardest trophies I know of now are the "L", "XL", and "XXL" trophies on Fight Night Round 4. For each of those trophies you have to beat the number one ranked fighter in your country. That's right, the entire COUNTRY. Not only is that going to be extremely difficult to do IF you get the chance to fight him, but you've gotta be lucky enough to have the opportunity. With the thousands of people online, the chances of actually getting to fight the champ while he's online are ridiculous. I hate these trophies.
There is no way that is correct...but if so...that sucks.
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:40 pm

Keith Deitz wrote:
Christian Burrell wrote:
There is no way that is correct...but if so...that sucks.

okay, so technically you don't have to beat the "#1" fighter. but there is only one title belt in each division and you have to beat the fighter with the belt. theoretically a really crappy fighter could somehow get the belt from the best fighter and then you could beat him, but that's not going to happen. they really are three terribly difficult trophies.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:45 pm

That is terrible...you will NEVER get that.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6916

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:59 am

Well actually i never went after a particular trophy so its kinda of difficult to answer this question for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
jimm895
Rank 2 : Peach
jimm895

Bolt Points : 5417

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 8:05 am

Socom Confrontation for me as of now has been hard to get the trophies. I am gonna wait until the 1.6 update is released because the weapons should work close to what the Socom games have always been in the past.
Battlefield Bad Company has a few trophies that are a little tough to get, the one that requires getting all the on-line awards is gonna take some time for me.
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:42 am

jimm895 wrote:
Socom Confrontation for me as of now has been hard to get the trophies. I am gonna wait until the 1.6 update is released because the weapons should work close to what the Socom games have always been in the past.
Battlefield Bad Company has a few trophies that are a little tough to get, the one that requires getting all the on-line awards is gonna take some time for me.
I don't know what you mean by the past because Socom 3 and Socom Combined Assualt were way different than Socom I and II. Socom Confrontation is more Like Socom I and II so it I like more because Socom 3 was garbage.
Back to top Go down
wackyzaky7
Rank 14 : Ifrit
wackyzaky7

Bolt Points : 5658

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:52 am

Late Boomer on Super Stardust HD. Jesus christ, never tried to get it but looking at what you have to do + videos on youtube, looks impossible! (Though obviously not considering I've seen it done on youtube Razz)
Back to top Go down
Christian Burrell
Christian Burrell

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 12:20 pm

wackyzaky7 wrote:
Late Boomer on Super Stardust HD. Jesus christ, never tried to get it but looking at what you have to do + videos on youtube, looks impossible! (Though obviously not considering I've seen it done on youtube Razz)

I did it :p

took me about 4 hours
Back to top Go down
Keith Deitz
Keith Deitz

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Christian Burrell wrote:
wackyzaky7 wrote:

I did it :p

took me about 4 hours
I tried for about an hour and I was like forget it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Bolt Points : 6916

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:22 am

well has anybody able to get a platinum for Uncharted ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingbolt-community.com
Sponsored content

Hardest Trophies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hardest Trophies   Hardest Trophies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hardest Trophies
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next